Anybody know how to contact Igia's affiliate manager or anyone who works with their program? I scoured their site and found nothing. I tried asking their customer service dept and got a form letter that had nothing to do with their affiliate program.

Am I the only one having problems with this site?

Thanks!

I didn't realize they had their own site. Have looked into some of their products that are available elsewhere and haven't found any good reviews yet. Do you know of any particular products they sell that are good. I don't mean good sellers, products that do what they claim is what I am looking for.

Hi Karen,

Several months ago I attempted to contact them with no luck. The email address I used was affiliates@igia.com, never got a reply. Have you gotten any sales from them? When I started promoting them in 10/2001, I very quckly got up near their threshold ($100), then everything stopped. Not a single sale in almost 18 months! Pissed me off to say the least ....

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

I reached their quota several months ago and have not received a check.

Update: I wrote them a letter and sent it via snail mail about a month ago. I finally got a check today....They never did reply to my emails or give me an explanation as to why payment took so long....

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread