Question Logo Design Affiliate Program
    I am just about to launch my new logo design site. I have designed it myself and have a strong team of logo designers. I am thinking of using shareasale for the affiliate program. I am also planning to give affiliates $80.00 per sale. Are thier any affiliates that would like to help me promote it?

I also would like some advice on my current site, some people say they love it, others don't. The url is www.nso-logo-design.com. I would like some honest opinions about it. Is the design good?
    WHat about the portfolio? If you were looking for a logo company would you buy logo? Is the price tight?

Thanks, Your review is much appreciated.

I like them, I'd go for it

so far so good

Affiliate Manager
    I like your site too. One little thing though: SHould you decide to start your affiliate program, please remove the affiliate link on the bottom of your portfolio webpage.

Yes, I like the design. Nice looking logos too.

Could you offer a bare bones package? Logo only, 1 redraw type of deal?

Also I don't know if you meant to do this or not, but the way the margin on the right hand side juts out below the top navigation bar really annoys me. It really draws my attention.

Overall, very impressive.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    >>Is the design good?

It's better than most logo sites I've seen. Nice and uncluttered. Font needs to be bigger, though. I would bet you're a guy just by looking at it. Guys always seem to have a thing for eye-killing microprint.

>>What about the portfolio?

I love the simplicity factor--I like that the logo isn't hidden among a bunch of visual background "noise."

But, they're way too understated for my taste. They need to be BIGGER! Much!
    Also, there needs to be more diversity. Show enough to let people know the breadth of what's possible at your shop, rather than just some similar-looking ones for one company.

The Northington Group logo here http://www.nso-logo-design.com/logo-...-identity.html and even better, here http://www.nso-logo-design.com/logodesign-nso5.htm is more like something I'd be interested in. Nice 'n BOLD! Why not add it to the portfolio page to show that you're not married to one basic design style?
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I thank you all for your help. I am taking all your responses into consideration. I feel alot better about the site with ya input. I am going to make some noted changes and repost to get some more opinions.

Nice looking logos, but the site doesn't seem like much of a closer.

I might be willing to promote the program, but I think you need to do a better job selling once the visitor hits.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Is it just me or is $440 for a logo a lot of $$$ considering you can get a pretty decent logo made for $25 at http://www.gotlogos.com

One question, are the logos in the portfolio actual logos ordered by companies or just logos you created to add to the portfolio?

Quote Originally Posted by Eathan
    Nice looking logos, but the site doesn't seem like much of a closer.

I might be willing to promote the program, but I think you need to do a better job selling once the visitor hits.
    Do you have any suggestions on how i can make the website more of a closer?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJay
    Is it just me or is $440 for a logo a lot of $$$ considering you can get a pretty decent logo made for $25 at http://www.gotlogos.com

Yes i Like the logos at www.gotlogos.com and $25.00 is hard to beat. But i am selling to the higher income group that are looking for branding of thier company. "You can buy a "lotus" or you can buy a "honda"

One question, are the logos in the portfolio actual logos ordered by companies or just logos you created to add to the portfolio?
    They are not the actual logos ordered by companies, they are the unchoosen concepts for those companies.

15 years and counting
    Nice looking logos. I like what you have in your portfolio. Great job.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    JJJay--it's not just you. But, I've read of companies paying thousands for logos, too. So not everyone's as skinflinty about logos as we affiliates usually are .

And, some people actually get a kick out of spending a lot, regardless of whether there's cheaper options out there.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    netnow22 - I liked the site and the logos look very professional. The only problem I see is as Leader said the font size is too small. I had trouble clearly seeing it, especially when I was looking at what your package descriptions consisted of. The packages tend to blend together.

Nicely done - good luck!

[QUOTE=Leader]>>Is the design good?

It's better than most logo sites I've seen. Nice and uncluttered. Font needs to be bigger, though. I would bet you're a guy just by looking at it. Guys always seem to have a thing for eye-killing microprint.

Hi Leader ,

Thanks for your comments, I have change the text to a bigger font size. Take a look and let me know if it is better?

I am also in the process of making those other changes, I will let you know when those are completed

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread