Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Direct Deposit Now Available
    Just curious if anybody has dared sign up for LinkShare's direct deposit (ACH) option yet. It's under the "Payment Information" box on the "Update Profile" page.

Michael

Not me. I'll wait until all the bugs are worked out.

Was there an email announcement about this or is this just another thing we are supposed to just happen upon?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Awesome! I'll give it a shot.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Random Deposit Verification: In order to receive ACH payments, you must verify your banking information by initiating a 'Random Deposit Verification'. LinkShare will deposit two small amounts into your bank account, and you must report to LinkShare the amounts of the two deposits on this page.

You must have a balance of at least $1.00 in order to initiate random deposit verification.
    You have not yet verified your bank account with the random deposit verification process.
    And of course it doesn't tell you how to "initiate a 'Random Deposit Verification'"...
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    Everybody should sign up immediately. I wouldn't mind some extra deposits into my bank account

My fingers are now crossed. We'll see if it does any good. I am sure we can all write about nightmarish scenarios here - can't wait to see them.

Fred

I don't know about you guys, but the only option I have is for Domestic Check under Payment Information. Is it gone now?

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    I don't see direct deposit either, although I have yet to receive my first check from Linkshare so that may be the reason.
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

ABW Ambassador
    I tried turning it on yesterday too.... and received the same message as Michael, then this morning I am unvalidated!... LS could not validate one or more pieces of information on my account... the only different thing MIGHT be that my bank account has a middle initial that I didn't include on my LS account (it doesn't ask for it), address, SS number, etc on that account match LS....

I re-selected domestic check and closed the window and logged in again... account is back to "normal"....

Judith

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    And of course it doesn't tell you how to "initiate a 'Random Deposit Verification'"...
    I just signed up for it too. I'll check back periodically to see if it tells me more about how to "initiate" the random deposit verification, or, maybe I'll just see a couple of small deposits in my bank account and then go back to LS to see if I can figure out what to do with them.

The ACH payment process is described as a test with the typical "we can stop this whenever we want to" language. Google has that too.

We'll see ...
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

Am I correct in assuming that when direct deposit is implemented initially that it will not transfer internationally (Europe)?

I'm in...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Random Deposits.
    Hello,

Does anyone know if the Random Deposits are in addition to owed commissions, a partial payment of them, or completely in lieu of what has been earned?

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by jrb16915
    Hello,

Does anyone know if the Random Deposits are in addition to owed commissions, a partial payment of them, or completely in lieu of what has been earned?

Regards,
    I think the random deposits will be for pennies and will be used to confirm that they/you have the right bank account. They'll make a couple of deposits for pennies and you'll tell them (LS) how much they were and when they occurred and that's how LS will know that you provided valid information.

It's the same thing that Paypal does to confirm a bank account.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by weblady
    I tried turning it on yesterday too.... and received the same message as Michael, then this morning I am unvalidated!... LS could not validate one or more pieces of information on my account... the only different thing MIGHT be that my bank account has a middle initial that I didn't include on my LS account (it doesn't ask for it), address, SS number, etc on that account match LS....

I re-selected domestic check and closed the window and logged in again... account is back to "normal"....

Judith
    I had the same thing -- became "unvalidated" too. A difference between my legal entity name and the name on my bank account. I changed my legal entity name. That could screw everything up but I've decided to live on the edge today.
    Dennis Duffy

Just how and where do you report what was deposited?
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice
    Just how and where do you report what was deposited?
    I don't know. I'm not even sure if you're supposed to "initiate a random deposit verification" or if it just happens. I'll check periodically over the next few days to see if LS provides me with a new option to initiate the random deposit and I'll check my bank account to see if anything shows up. Then I'll go back to LS and see if they've provided me with an option to tell them about any deposits.

LS always makes things too complicated so I just take it a day at a time with them. But for direct deposit, I'll try hard. I hate going to the bank with my checks from LS and BeFree. SAS, CJ and Google make it easy for me and I want LS to do so as well.
    Dennis Duffy

Call me a coward if you like!
    Those of you who have signed up for direct deposit sure like living on the edge. I wouldn't dare activate mine until I am absolutely certain that everything is working as it should. No way am I going to divulge my bank account details to them right now, much less have them do a "random deposit" - Hell Noooooooo!!

On the signup page, they say it's only for US and Canada.

For those who are concerned about divulging your bank account details to Linkshare, you're already doing that. Every time you deposit a check, your bank account information gets printed on the back. All they have to do is to look at the back of the checks and get your bank account information.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    On the signup page, they say it's only for US and Canada.
    Nuts.

When will Australia get this service. I'm getting rather tired of paying $10 per check.

My account and bank account are based in the US. I'm living abroad, but LS doesn't know this. I should have the option for direct deposit. I wonder why it doesn't appear.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Was there any communication from LS explaining that direct deposit is now active?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelle
    Was there any communication from LS explaining that direct deposit is now active?
    I never saw anything.
    Dennis Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by muddyboots
    I never saw anything.

I don't feel like going through another tedious process. I'll stick to check payments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast