A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    June Reports gone??
    Sorry if someone else has mentioned this, but I logged into LS and saw that the original Individual Reports for June is gone. It says I have 0 sales, etc., even though last night I had several pages of sales still showing. Has anyone else seen this?? Did they take this away now too??

~Lisa~
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Unhappy I need the report back too
    Yup, same thing happened to me just now. I rely on the individual report greatly and I have 0's as well. Plus I noticed that running sales and activity reports takes a really long time to load. I hope they bring it back and soon.

I am also lost without knowing what their system has for outstanding commissions.

Hope they figure out what they are doing soon.

My Coffee's Cold, Go Figger
    If anyone does find out how to locate (outstanding commissiions) Please post

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    On Analytics I have a report on the merchant side called " Product Analysis "

However it shows nothing at all for a Merchant that reports all item data and usually has this in the old reports.

I'll check a bit more I have an email pending with LS to ask if the new Product Analysis is tuned to IPL or Merchandiser Info to see if I can figure out why my item report is empty.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Try This, on Analysis

Network Transaction Analysis > Traditional Reports > Individual Item Report > Enter Date Ranges (*) > LinkShare Network >

and you should find the info you want just there.

* Yipee got ride of that bloody drop down and replaced it with a good date selection system

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; June 30th, 2005 at 09:47 PM.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

However it does seem the data for June after the 20th is not there, I checked May and get far better data...

I need to start a new Thread "Analytics Heartache: Ask Uncle Chris"

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; June 30th, 2005 at 09:49 PM.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread