What to look for in Affiliate Recruitment and Management
    Does anyone know what I should look for and what services should I expect in and Affiliate Recruiting and Management program.

I don't have a clue what I should be expecting as far as how many new recruits per month I should get for the money I pay or what a company would do for me as far as management goes.

Anyone care to expand on this or point me to a good book that I can read so I can manage my own affiliate program and possibly manage a few of my clients as well once I learn how. Of course, this would be far down the road.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by argonstudios
    Does anyone know what I should look for and what services should I expect in and Affiliate Recruiting and Management program.

I don't have a clue what I should be expecting as far as how many new recruits per month I should get for the money I pay or what a company would do for me as far as management goes.

Anyone care to expand on this or point me to a good book that I can read so I can manage my own affiliate program and possibly manage a few of my clients as well once I learn how. Of course, this would be far down the road.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Hi Shannon,

You can call me and I can set you in the right direction. You are also in my next of the woods I think, frm reading your prior posts. You can attend my seminar and it will definitely give you what you are looking for.

Check it out here: http://www.andyrodriguez.com/Affilia...-Miami-05.html

Let me know if I can be of any help in any way...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread