Check your Lighting Showplace Affiliate ID's
    Hey all,

I just received the July newsletter for the Lighting Showplace. My affiliate ID had a "*g" attached to it. The June links I've had on my site all month had this bunk ID as well so none of my sales were recorded. I'm going to check newsletters back to January.

I've emailed Linkshare and the Lighting Showplace affiliate manager. I'll keep everyone posted as I'm expecting they will play the "Thanks for bringing this to our attention" card.

I'm sooooooo sick of this crap!

quite a few of us had problems like that with emailed links a couple of years back, if I remember right. guess ya gotta check everything.

A revamped newsletter was sent out this morning with the correct ID. Sara states, "I can assure you that the incorrect code is only in the links provided within yesterdays email" yet I checked my May newsletter with June links and the "*g" was there as well.

Quick action from a merchant is good to see!

Dear Affiliate,

It was brought to my attention this morning that the site code inserted into the provided links in the original July Affiliate Email was incorrect. There is an extra "*g" added behind the codes provided. I can assure you that the incorrect code is only in the links provided within yesterdays email and that our create links section on your interface is correct. I have corrected the links below. Please pull links from this email not the email sent yesterday, June 30th.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Sincerely,

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread