Affiliate Manager
    Mortgage Leads Affiliate Program
    Hello All,

Who do you think has the best mortgage affiliate program?

What sorts of things are you looking for in a mortgage lead program?

Thanks,
    Victor

lurk
    I gave the mortgage section a whirl a while back, along with some other affiliates I know. We all experienced the same results. It is very tough, extreamly saturated, and if you plan on doing PPC advertising, expect paying at least $4 per click if you want any traffic.

The good thing about mortgage programs is that you can get anywhere from $30 - $100 per lead depending on where you go. I suggest E-Loan with CJ, they have a good network rating and pay a large amount.

Things to look for... check what their forms look like. Some forms make you provide an large amount of data which can cut back conversions. Some make users provide their SSN, which can also cut back conversions. Look for a form that is concise and doesnt make them enter in too much information. I think I recall ShareASale having a couple merchants that had nice easy forms, so you might want to check them out as well.

Hope that helps and best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jrod805

Things to look for... check what their forms look like. Some forms make you provide an large amount of data which can cut back conversions. Some make users provide their SSN, which can also cut back conversions. Look for a form that is concise and doesnt make them enter in too much information.
    Nice advice

Make sure you know what you're getting paid for as well. Is it a short form lead, long form lead, completed application or loan approval? Obviously the payout should go up quite a bit from one to the next.

Also, how many vendors do they broker to, how many states do they cover, how does their privacy policy read (think about the applicant's reaction)?

Good luck!
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Hello, I am new to board and have a website that generates approx 100 life AND mortgage leads monthly. Basic contact info: reasons for insurance, amounts, health conditions etc. I am an agent in NY and do not need other states therefore looking for a company looking to purchase leads. Most of the affiliates are looking for leads with applications filled out with ss#'s which I do not ask for. Any suggestions as to where to turn .
    I need 1 for life insurance and 1 for mortgage leads.

Thanks in advance TC

http and a telephoto
    Your post is unclear, are you buying ro selling leads? Or are you an affiliate that can generate leads?

In any case, please check the age of the threads you reply too, this one is from 2005!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

life leads
    Sorry about the confusion. I am a life agent who generates an excess supply of life insurance leads and mortgage leads. I am looking for a buyer of my excess. Thanks in advance for the advice.

TC

Try leadpoint.com
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...ight=leadpoint

And in the future if you have any questions regarding anything it's better to make a new thread, than bumping up old ones.
    Forgive him loxly .

Thanks for the quick reply!

TC

CPA Network Rep
    Hi ThomasC

I may be able to help you sell off your excess mortgage leads, maybe even some insurance leads as well.

The problem is that you don't have enough posts yet to qualify for private messages. Hopefully I won't get yelled at for giving you my email address:

http://forum.abestweb.com/sendmessag...member&u=35644
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; September 12th, 2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Consider yourself yelled at.

Hey Frank, do you think you can do something for me with debt consolidation leads?

CPA Network Rep
    Hi Dapyx -

I sent you a PM on this.

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasC
    Sorry about the confusion. I am a life agent who generates an excess supply of life insurance leads and mortgage leads. I am looking for a buyer of my excess. Thanks in advance for the advice.

TC
    Thomas I have a few relationships with companies that can put your excess leads onto their cherry picking sites and pay per lead sold. It is a good way to make some extra money on leads that you do not use. Please let me know if you are interested.

Tim

Most trsuted Affiliate Networks?
    Hi, I am Ravi and planning to launch my loan website, but I am really confused as to which affiliate network should I go for. The one network that I know is Cj, Can anybody suggest some other trusted affiliate network for loan related programs?. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Regards...

Ravi.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread