search for links
    I really don't care too much to search for "merchants", especially when there is a directory of categories, plus my "create links" section with my merchants already listed. There is also the "program controls" within the "account" tab.

What I would really appreciate, as I do wth CJ and BeFree, is the ability to search for specific links without having to comb through each of my merchants one by one. Could you all please make a way for affiliates to search for links, i.e. "coupons", "giveaways", "sales", etc...

I really like the search function that CJ has. Log in to your fake (spy) CJ account and check out what they have. Cool. How about it fellers (errr.. or, Ladies)?

Thumbs down
    I have NEVER gotten a useful result from placing a company name or product name in the search box in LS. Usually I'm told there is no current offer to match.

That's a pretty frequent complaint. Maybe instead of complicating the reporting (when nobody ever complained about the old reports!), they could focus on making it easier to find links instead. Just wishful thinking...
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Here, Here
    IMO, all the networks should have a search function like CJ. This is not the first time I have posted this request. I remember, along with others, posting requests for consolidated commission payments. They changed that. Maybe if enough of us make this request, they'll change the searching for links. I get this impression that laziness might have to do something with it. Not that I am some tech genius, but wouldn't this take a LOT OF W*RK for this to be done? I mean, this is not something that would be easy to implement network wide?

This would definitely have me in my LinkShare account manager searching for links more often. Sometimes, the way things are now, searching for links in LS is a deterent from me even loggin in to my account. Maybe that will wake 'em up?

bump. is their an LS rep actively participating in this forum? can LinkShare change the search function for affiliates in the account manager.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread