Red face I want to make A Public Apology to the entire ABW community.
    As Haiko has said, I went way beyond crossing the line by using bad words on a post.

So I would like to apologize to the entire ABW community for my bad behavior last night, the damage is done and there is nothing I can say or do now in order to repair the damage.

So I will understand if Haiko decides to ban me for what I did.

I should have learned by now that this is a public forum and that whatever I post will be read by many people and that I should have think about the consequences of what I type before I post.

The only thing that I can say now is that I am sorry for what I posted and I wish I can take it back, but the reality is that now I have to live with what I posted and the regret I now have.

So I apologize to everyone, I am sorry it happen and I hope that those that got offended by the bad words, forgive me one day.

I don't know what else to say.

Sal.

Thumbs up You are ok
    Your not the first, and most likely you wont be the last. Keep your head about yourself, and from your apology it seems you are on your way.

Sal, welcome to the club. We have all strayed at some point, even Haiko! But, he doesn't do that much, any more, like he did in the good old days when we were just getting our act together, here.

Can't think I have changed much, though. That isn't necessarily to my credit. Something about old dogs or something.

Anywho, I think we will survive and it will all be forgotten the next time we find something else juicy to gossip about.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

.._____
    / \
    \.../
    ..\___/
    ...|||
    . ../\
    .._|.|_

Less than a week ago
    So many of us have been in the same boat (myself just last week) that it must be sitting pretty low in the water by now. Hundreds (if not thousands) of happy / useful / pleasant / insightful other messages from yourself and everyone else who have been in the the boat before are what keeps us all afloat. As a moderator on a few of my own boards, I know it's sometimes tough to "draw that line". On short-timers and non-stop cranks it's pretty clear when the time comes to toss 'em out on their ear. But when it occassionally gets crossed by a valued member, there's a greater tendency to work to patch things up, forgive, and forget. Looks like Haiko must deem you to be the latter category (good!)
    Tom C.
    [URL=http://www.cafepress.com/simplesignshop]Simple Sign Shop[/URL]

Every day leave someone or something better than you found it.

Just to clarify ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    As Haiko has said, I went way beyond crossing the line by using bad words on a post.
    No, I didn't have a problem with the language, or the postings in uestion per se ... what I had issue with was that you blew up over the removal of those useless/offensive posts.

Understand the difference? However, that doesn't mean that pictures or curses should be used with wanton abandonment either

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    .._____
    / \
    \.../
    ..\___/
    ...|||
    . ../\
    .._|.|_
    Ok now that is freaking creative and funny.

===================
    I'm going to delete the FU thread and close this one so we all can continue productively with out any worries, apology accepted.

Happy Birthday
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

7. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread