Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Question Next payment date
    Does anybody know when Linkshare's next scheduled payment date is?
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

I think it's supposed to be around the 8th.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

Special Liaison
    Payment Schedule
    Payments are scheduled to be sent the 8th and 22nd of each month.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Gloria[/FONT]

Gloria,

It was good to meet you at the Linkshare Symposium!

What about Direct Deposit? Will this check be going out Direct Deposit if we're signed up?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Noxid
    Sent or processed? I ask because of the time gap between the two.

(I was looking forward to meeting you, Gloria, but my dad is in ill health and I was not able to make the trip. Next year!
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Did anyone notice a new payment calculated on July 8th as was expected? I haven't.

Nothing new on my account. I have one merchant who mailed Linkshare a check for May earnings on 6/14 and I haven't been paid for that yet.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ABW Ambassador
    I tried to see the payment report in that beta linkshare reports thing and it crashed my PC.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Nothing new on my account either....
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

15 years and counting
    Same here! Monday is the 11th.
    We can't trust them. Try to be 4 days late with your bank. They are really playing with our money (and our nerves).

Hello: Why does the payment month show February??? Is Linkshare that far behind?? are they paying quarterly now???

15 years and counting
    amazonut - Why does the payment month show February??? Is Linkshare that far behind??
    It means it was your last payment and you have none in the mail. If you have not been paid, you have better to check very closely your account.
    Wait a minute! You are looking at the old reports. LinkShare took away that convenient report in March to replace it by a useless one. Check SynergyAnalytics! Network Transaction Analysis, Affiliate Payment Summary, Year Payment, Status. Have fun!

Thanks! I appreciate the help, Zeus! Why would LS do somehing like that?

15 years and counting
    amazonut - Why would LS do somehing like that?
    That's a killer question. Who knows?
    Affiliates asked for years to have consolidated payment. It was easy to implement at no major cost for them. But it was too easy for LinkShare, they had to overdo it.
    That's just a sign a mismanagement. It's costing them an arm and a leg and on top of that they are infuriating their affiliates and merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by amazonut
    Thanks! I appreciate the help, Zeus! Why would LS do somehing like that?
    They haven't done it. They have only pretended to do it at a heavy cost to their business relationships with affiliates and merchants who get tired of hearing their affiliates complain. They have no regard - none - for what their lack of good business is doing to the people who support them.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid
    Gloria,

Could you please confirm if payments have been sent out even if SynergyAnalytics has not reported them yet, and perhaps an explanation behind the delay in the reporting.

Thanks.

I just got off the phone with Linkshare. The cutoff date was the 8th. The bank will be processing payments today and mailing them in the morning.

No direct deposit this time. I'll post more about that in the direct deposit threads.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Thanks for the update Michael

My Coffee's Cold, Go Figger
    If the cutoff date was the8th,why is it not showing? The last payment i have recorded is last month.

It's really pathetic that we have to all gather in this Forum to see if we can get answers from one another regarding payments. Why can't LS just get their act together and ensure that reports are up to date. That way we wouldn't have to waste our time trying to find the answers through fellow ABW members. As CharlesA says, if the cutoff date was the 8th surely we should see something in the reports by now? This whole bloody SynergyAnalytics system is a load of . Even the reports they do have available don't make any sense at all (at least to me they don't, unless I'm missing something), and you need to be a rocket scientist to understand those graphs . Just do away with all the stupid features and give us the information we REALLY NEED! Surely that's not too much to ask for?

I didn't think to ask about why it's not showing yet. The checks should be in the mail in the morning though, and that's the most important part.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Mike you are doing a great job trying to keep us informed but, let's face it, you shouldn't have to be the one to call LS about the problems we are having. I'm sure you have enough more important things to do than sit on the phone with them trying to get answers for us. They are perfectly aware of the frustrations affiliates are having to put up with, but it doesn't seem to phase them one iota. It's just inconceivable that a network who professes to be "the pioneer in affiliate marketing" has managed to create such an absolute mess of things. Anyway thanks for what you are doing - I'm sure it's appreciated by everyone.

I think they realize that. They're working on getting a person dedicated to affiliate communication, and a big part of that will be getting questions answered and communicating here on ABW, on a Linkshare blog, and elsewhere.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    I think they realize that. They're working on getting a person dedicated to affiliate communication, and a big part of that will be getting questions answered and communicating here on ABW, on a Linkshare blog, and elsewhere.

Michael, thanks for calling LS and for the update. If I am not mistaken, also the last check was sent before the reporting was updated.

Yes, you're right about the last check. The ones before that were just the opposite, though. They showed up several days before they were sent. Who knows why.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast