Affiliate Manager
    HOw many posts until accessing PM's
    I had a nic here going back to 2001, but can't remember the pw and don't have access to the old email account I signed up with. I droppped Haiko a few mails about this, but due to him being so busy I never heard back.

Any idea of how many posts are needed to access the pm function when my pm box is telling me there are messages there?

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    You need [removed] posts to access your pm's under your new name...
    Last edited by Kellie aka Ms. B; July 8th, 2005 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Removed post number

Did you just violate the TOS by saying that

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    mgrcentral....yes.

eljefe3....the number of posts required is not stated publicly. You can find out more information about this and accessing board areas here That thread is a sticky thread in the Midnight Cafe if you ever need to go back and reference it.

BTW folks just an FYI. The number of posts required isn't what everyone keeps posting it to be anymore. That's primarily because..well...everyone kept posting the number. The actual number of posts required is now a highly guarded secret with security of the information being handled by Price Waterhouse.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    and if the secret number falls into the hands of the Russians, it's curtains for the free world

Well to me it is not a big deal - I have my own forum to pontificate in

But it may be of more value to determine the expertise and credentials of a poster to upgrade them rather than some arbitrary posting number.....

Like I have been involved in this industry for 4 years, have 491 students who will shortly be joining this forum and am a little bit successful cos I know what I am doing.

However as always I respect the rights of the forum owners to set the rules.

15 years and counting
    That makes sense. I've seen people getting an impressive number of posts just in one evening to get there.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I've seen people getting an impressive number of posts just in one evening to get there.
    Yep. And Haiko has already taken care of that one. It's pretty obvious when that happens and there's a very special user group just for those folks.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread