We are offering ABW members an Exclusive Partnership with Wiegert & Wilson Distinctive Meats.

Wiegert and Wilson is committed to providing an unsurpassed culinary experience. This is why we sell only Certified Angus Beef ® products. Earn 5%+ commission through BeFree promoting our world-renowned Certified Angus Beef ® products on your website! Our average order is over $100 and is sure to convert well with the Holidays approaching.

We will also provide you with an Exclusive Coupon Code for your website! If you have a certain offer you would like to promote (ie $$$ off, Free Gift, Free Shipping, etc) and/or certain verbiage for your coupon code, we will be happy to oblige. Just Email Me telling me your are an ABW member!

For More Information, Click Here:

Nothing says quality, distinction, and discriminating taste like exceptional Certified Angus Beef ® products. Please email me with any questions!

Kim Rowley
Affiliate Manager
Wiegert & Wilson Distinctive Meats

P.S. As a reward to you, if you generate at least $300 in sales on Black Friday (11/28/03), you will earn a Wiegert & Wilson $20 gift certificate, on top of your commission!