Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Thanks also Asif for quickly distancing yourselves, your merchants, and your affiloate partners from the SERP spam food feed freaks. You actually took time to understand the shoppers perception of your tool increases the chances of both of us getting a cookied sale. Splitting out a GC merchant's total e-catalog into seperate category showcases makes for themed affiliate landing pages.

Merchants should consider it an honor to be on the GC roster as the smart affiliate sure isn't looking for non-converting losers, regardless of the neet app. Even trusted merchants have loser categories praying mass traffic will overcome the bad value proposition to that categories offerings.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    The ability to select any lower level category for a merchant has been added in GoldenCAN Store integration.
    Now you can create a store for any single category for a merchant. You can drill down to the category structure and find the exact category you are looking for.

Click on the link in front of Category dropdown to select sub level category.

As example if you are looking to display only Casio Calculators of Amazon.com. You can select that specific category.

Amazon.com/Electronics/BRANDS/Casio/Calculators

There are more then 95 thousand categories of Amazon.com. and over 47 thousand for all other merchants.

Have fun

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com
    Your to be applauded Asif for visualizing the requests from both the value-add affiliates side and especially seeing how the changes quickly focus GC to the shopper's entry keywords. You sure know the meaning of my tag line.

ABWers should notice the what I saw immediately. Asif planned his application from the start to eliminate any benefits to the doorway page builders, SERP spammers, while negating any cookie setting impact of the PPCSE re-direct sleazeballs. So sorry tricksters the refinements are meant to benefit the shoppers first and foremost. They can browse the affiliate controlled choice of worthy merchant e-catalogs from the popup free safety of the affiliates pages....before the click. Add in the non-spammy deals and click incentive coupons for the chosen merchants on the same page, and all focus goes towards building creative showcase domain pages.

Merchant's site clutter, diversion tactics, e-mail harvesting takes a back seat as GC, like my Safe Haven Model, exposes the merchant to high conversion landing pages ...thus exposing their sites true conversion ratio to targeted traffic. I'll lobby for GoldenCan to be the best application to hit affiliate marketing in 2005.

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I had been ignoring this thread and didn't realize how much chum Ecom had been tossing into the water hoping for a bite from me. So I finally click, on page 4, for a curiosity check and see:
    Asif planned his application from the start to eliminate any benefits to the doorway page builders, SERP spammers, while negating any cookie setting impact of the PPCSE re-direct sleazeballs.
    I had resisted dissing it before, but from what I understand, this app produces unrankable output...and therefore is part of the Untouchable Caste in my eyes regardless of its other merits.

But, far from being a problem for any of what Ecom has mentioned in the quote, the competition's offerings being invisible to the SEs is THE BIGGEST benefit to any SEOer there is or ever could be short of the password to the Google Algo config files. Better yet if it does it to itself...causing any even-remotely-SEO'd pages to rise by default regardless of lack of actual advances in algo cracking.

In other words my opinion is the exact reverse of Ecom's, as usual when it comes to all datafeed matters.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    I had been ignoring this thread and didn't realize how much chum Ecom had been tossing into the water hoping for a bite from me. So I finally click, on page 4, for a curiosity check and see:

I had resisted dissing it before, but from what I understand, this app produces unrankable output...and therefore is part of the Untouchable Caste in my eyes regardless of its other merits.

But, far from being a problem for any of what Ecom has mentioned in the quote, the competition's offerings being invisible to the SEs is THE BIGGEST benefit to any SEOer there is or ever could be short of the password to the Google Algo config files. Better yet if it does it to itself...causing any even-remotely-SEO'd pages to rise by default regardless of lack of actual advances in algo cracking.

In other words my opinion is the exact reverse of Ecom's, as usual when it comes to all datafeed matters.
    Now let me respond to the trickster and SEO spammers spokesperson with my logic. The same logic used by Google to tag & bag thin affiliates. Remove the short GoldenCan script lines from these pages http://www.ecomcity.com/sierra-tradi...t-bargains.htm or www.ecomcity.com/overstock.htm and you still have enough for a SERP listing and a SE BOT guide to other Cybermall pages. You also have a shopper friendly display linked to merchants beyond any offered by those thousands of template coupon sites. GC is a product content and deal/coupon INSERT tool enhancing value ONE PAGE at a time. Boo fu*kin hoo to those "thin" minded audritrons plotting to use GC to crank out pages with no personalizing work beyond automating meta tags and title.

Nothing but work ethics, and distain for shoppers, prevents anyone using GC as a site enhancement from building merchant intro content with a link to their GC display page for that same merchant. Notice STP and OS on my front page www.ecomcity.com Neither you or I have access to the SE spam bomb over used by the shortcut artists....THEIR SCRIPT SOURCE or modified under lying feed.

I assume Asif planned at the beginning to make this a value add insert tool into affiliate site landing pages, already deserving of a Google listing. Just like Akiva's successful mini showcase generated PSC insert adds value to shoppers ...this one just takes it a step further. I'm sure Leader can clarify if this page can be seen and categorized by the GoogleBot including the GC content. I sure hope the PPCSE re-direct tricksters, doorway page builders and SERP spammers see no value in the GoldenCan.

The application also has no direct benefit to the BHO's and actually helps focus the shopper so well before the click their " in your face" diversion/cookie hijack hopefully gets ignored as white noise. There's no cure for the cookie stuffers other then death by firing squad.

Asif I should negotiate a PR & justification fee for GoldenCan. It started with Haiko's Radio Show and some Award.

Boo fu*kin hoo to those "thin" minded audritrons plotting to use GC to crank out pages with no personalizing work beyond automating meta tags and title.
    Major ROFL to this comment as The Infamous Document would say your pages are so thin that a piece of yarn looks fat in comparison, regardless of the tech used...or not used.
    Your pages would not make sense if all the affiliate links were removed--therefore they are "thin" affiliate pages--just as thin as any mega feed site. Cloaking your feed output behind Javascript will not impress the Googlebot because the part it IS able to see is also 100% affiliate ad spin and tracking links, along with some internal nav links.

You also have a shopper friendly display
    That Overstock spamathon going on underneath your STP section is NOT shopper friendly. More like ban-bait...looks like a remade eBay spam template.

I'm sure Leader can clarify if this page can be seen and categorized by the GoogleBot including the GC content.
    A check of the source code shows that while the actual GoldenCAN output is invisible, the ton of LINKSYNERGY links hardcoded in there is quite obvious and effectively gives Google enough evidence that they don't need to weigh it further to know that it's Thin.

Plus it'd never pass a human glance either: the visible part underneath the STP product listings looks like a typical eBay spam page template--modified to show Overstock deals. Even the "deals" themselves look like eBay spam. Get a load of this snippet of what is on the rendered page from that listing:
    14-kt. Yellow Gold 1/4-ct Diamond Stud Earrings - EDK4425-0404 $169.99 $30.00 $139.99 Link
    14-kt. Gold Citrine Earrings - EGK9790CT $109.99 $20.00 $89.99 Link
    14-kt. White Gold Pearl 2/5-ct Diamond Earrings - EDRKW195569-0205 $339.99 $60.00 $279.99 Link
    Non-Penetrating Glaucoma Surgery $142.50 $25.11 $117.39 Link
    Reoperative Colon and Rectal Surgery
    Overstock sells SURGERY?? Errr...no thanks

I couldn't see the coding for that, so I guess it's coming from GC (either that or I just missed it). Something's definitely wrong with those listings as I'm sure Overstock is NOT really selling surgery.

Now let me respond to the trickster and SEO spammers spokesperson with my logic.
    Dammit I'm not a "trickster and SEO spammers spokesperson!" It's just using logic to want RANKABLE output on a page. Anyway, YOU'RE the one trying to make a page look like a regular page while not only using feeds but running totally irrelevant (Overstock) links on it, below the fold in the hopes that Google et al won't spot it...that smells spammier than any page I've ever made or generated.

>>The application also has no direct benefit to the BHO's
    No, but your page design probably singlehandedly sent their owners to Tahiti! ROFL

>>and actually helps focus the shopper
    No more than a standard feed site!

>>so well before the click their " in your face" diversion/cookie hijack hopefully gets ignored as white noise.
    Ditto for a standard feed site!

>>There's no cure for the cookie stuffers other then death by firing squad.
    Sounds like you've been talking to Gordon

ABW Ambassador
    Can you and Mike go take this somewhere else? There are already a few Google and Thin Affiliate threads out there.

There's too many of those threads already, IMO, but I couldn't leave that stuff he was saying unchallenged either.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    "The feature to change this color will be available soon."

Oh, i just wanted to know the font color #?????? because i like it and want to get the rest the same.

"Sorry, currently there is no plan to remove the "Powered by GoldenCAN" link."

I can understand why you would want that because it would drive more business to GoldenCan. So i understand that from your perspective. From an affiliate perspective, the only links out i like are to merchants. With GoldendCan benefits flow both ways. If powered by stays, then are there any plans to lower 25% of clicks? As far as recruitment i think a forum here would be great, plus merchants who use you can include GoldenCan in their emails, should drive enough business your way to remove the powered by.
    Trustno1 you take all you can from this board and I can't remember the last time you gave a damn thing back to this group but guff. If you spent Asif's time on making GC you be charging 200.00 plus the 25% to all comers. The app deserves the link for recruiting merchants and affiliates.

You knowing the color code# for the light golden tan header cell serves what immediate purpose at ABW that can't wait for an obvious busy man's e-mail or some quick visual experimentation with a color chart. http://wellstyled.com/tools/colorscheme2/index-en.html ....challange you to post the purdy URL results as you try to push to the front of the line.

As to Leaders obvious hating the app, and those who promote it, proves it has no inherent SERP spamming and SEO trickster benefits. What friggin difference to Google's spam filter or the shopper if I choose to add the Overstock daily deals to the bottom of the STP page. STP has 2 click entry choices compared to a long list from OS. I allow the shopper to compare directly competing trusted merchant special offers, based upon my decision to do something below the prime top area as I experiment.I sure hope you don't use the GC app as it doesn't fit your feeding shoppers through a fast spinning revolving door.
    Last edited by ecomcity; July 8th, 2005 at 03:15 PM.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Ecomcity said:
    Now let me respond to the trickster and SEO spammers spokesperson with my logic.
    and

Ecomcity said:
    As to Leaders obvious hating the app, and those who promote it, proves it has no inherent SERP spamming and SEO trickster benefits.
    Mike, you have gone down this road before and been warned by Haiko about it.

Leader is NOT a SE spammer nor trickster. She is a well respected Moderator and member of this board.

Any future posting along the lines will be nuked. And I won't waste my time editing out just the problem text since you've been told about this in the past. The whole post will be gone. Now make your points without attacks on Leader's integrity.

Ok...now let's get the thread back on topic to GoldenCan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    Mike, you have gone down this road before and been warned by Haiko about it.

Leader is NOT a SE spammer nor trickster. She is a well respected Moderator and member of this board.

Any future posting along the lines will be nuked. And I won't waste my time editing out just the problem text since you've been told about this in the past. The whole post will be gone. Now make your points without attacks on Leader's integrity.

Ok...now let's get the thread back on topic to GoldenCan.
    Ditto!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

It sure wasn't me who chose to derail the immense effort Asif was cranking out to immediately fine tune GC based upon valid improvement requests. It always was a customer facing value-add tool for domain bound affiliates, and therefore, I racked my brains to come up with a key focusing improvement. Whalla, Asaf saw the need too and I'm sure spent programming efforts to make it a reality ASAP. Along comes someone trusted at ABW and disses the application because it isn't a SERP facing tool and blasts me in the process for so quickly experimenting with it.
    Leader..."I had resisted dissing it before, but from what I understand, this app produces unrankable output...and therefore is part of the Untouchable Caste in my eyes regardless of its other merits.

But, far from being a problem for any of what Ecom has mentioned in the quote, the competition's offerings being invisible to the SEs is THE BIGGEST benefit to any SEOer there is or ever could be short of the password to the Google Algo config files. Better yet if it does it to itself...causing any even-remotely-SEO'd pages to rise by default regardless of lack of actual advances in algo cracking."

My quick efforts to show all some flexability got snubbed as worthless trash. Converting a die hard thin Super Affiliate Linkshare AM firm employee to the benefits and value-add of GC took a half hour leading to Asif recruiting other LS merchants. Weening database challenged affiliates away from feed spamming requires they see a small effort might transform their mirrored template crap sites into something that will last. So I post some sample URL exposing my butt to copy cats. For this I get reemed by Leader, sending a message to all, the GC efforts are worthless because they can't be used to capture SERPs.

Darn right I attacked back as she soured Asif's efforts before it could get traction with AM's and affiliates facing the competition challenges of 2005. My message is let the tricksters trick, the SERPs change the alogos to whack SE spammers, the BHOs bite the wrath of outraged kidnapped consumers demanding Laws and Adwhore heads on a platter. None of those will effect my, or anyone's efforts, to integrate GC into their sites regardless of warnings from naysayer SE facing experts. Why? Because GC allows any non trickster to improve their site's facetime in front of the all powerful shopper.
    Last edited by ecomcity; July 8th, 2005 at 06:23 PM.

Ecom--You "attacked back?" Clue train, it was YOU who posted this open-ended FLAME, among other such inflammatory statements, which we all know is your code for everyone who knows how to use a feed:

Asif planned his application from the start to eliminate any benefits to the doorway page builders, SERP spammers, while negating any cookie setting impact of the PPCSE re-direct sleazeballs.
    Any souring I did was at YOUR efforts to get AMs to delete your competition for you.

Weening database challenged affiliates away
    Your comments in another merchant's forum weren't aimed at helping any database-challenged affiliates except by the sleazeball method of trying to keep the more enabled from being able to compete. They were a bald attempt at trying to keep database-savvy affiliates out of the Arena.

That's what your attempts to get AMs to *require* using stripped-down things like the PSC are...not a means to help any "database-challenged affiliates," no, they're nothing but attempts to cut out some competition from yourself.
    Last edited by Leader; July 8th, 2005 at 06:48 PM.

What competition? The are only two places on the entire internet where you can get kayaks, computers, and diamond rings all in one spot: Overstock.com and Ecomcity.

Some sites may or may not be SPAM, but one site certainly is SAUSAGE.

I usually try not to post off-topic, but Ecom sometimes forces the hand.

I usually try not to post off-topic, but Ecom sometimes forces the hand.
    Ditto!

The database challenged were passed out "feeds" for the last 2 years like they were AOL CDs resulting in billions of the same pages appearing in the SERPs. Those who learned or knew how to make them integrated into content related pages, or personalize them so much even the merchants sites paled in comparison, survived the SE cleansing. Google and the others declared them SE spam ...end of story. Feed challenged affiliates with real established sites got SERP whacked because of those addictive feeds. I pointed out adding more feeds, from merchant's already so burned by PPCSE trademark violators they changed their TOS, truly would be a useless move.

The same quick fix tricksters would just get whacked by the SE's if they blasted out feed pages. They'd go broke buying PPCSE keywords for 20,000 products bidding against 10,000 other feed freaks, who also disappeared or can't get free SERPs. Leader claims she knows the SEO game and will massage the feeds thru the SERPs, with or without page rank, till they run out of gas. My guess from the goodbulbs effort is her sites are barren minimalist one entry page templates so SEMed they have no interior PR.

Asif comes to the rescue of thousands of feed penalized sites guaranteeing any work done to revive a site will not incur a SE spam penality. You have the option to gut the offending feeds pages and build the core of the site over to highlight content to the chosen tarageted traffic and products. Plop in your choice of merchants GC script lines. Add static text links, banners, PSC ( without GC cut) within the various related pages and work on it like a labor of love till your satisfied with the results. Then move on to the next one.

CAN it work for you? NO ...you have to work for it. All by itself GC is worthless without some real affiliate value-add.
    Last edited by ecomcity; July 9th, 2005 at 12:23 AM.

16. Thanks From:

ABW Ambassador
    When someone lands on Leader's pages, at least they're relevant, and not one big mess, unlike Ecomcity. I'm trying to see if you still have the kayaks with the HDTV's but your page is taking forever to load. Ah, inline skates with Compaq computers. I'm sure there's someone out there wanting a HDTV to put in their Kayak or a Compaq computer to surf the internet while they're skating. Loading up a page with irrelevant keywords is SPAM.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html

"Don't load pages with irrelevant words."
    Last edited by Trust; July 9th, 2005 at 12:33 AM.

Like Cinderella's carriage, I see that the parrot cage goes back to being a pumpkin right around midnight.

You have the option to gGut the offendingfeeds from the pages and
    Your post seems to have gotten cut off by the fed up board software just like my aunt gets cut off while talking to my voice mail as if she's a radio DJ...Blah blah bl *click*

My guess from the goodbulbs effort is her sites are barren minimalist one entry page templates so SEMed they have no interior PR.
    Hey! Where do you get off making cracks about GoodBulbs! It's a fine site, not "barren" of anything...except junk that doesn't help the purchase process. As for the no PR on it, yell at Google for not doing a PR update in a couple of months. You know there's 8000+ good links pointing at it...see the sig... Other sites, some have interior PR and some don't.

BTW here's another thing that'll really float your boat. I've got SAS open in the other window...just decided to stop by ABW before I finished putting my first COUPON online!

Leader claims she knows the SEO game and will massage the feeds thru the SERPs, with or without page rank, till they run out of gas.
    Toolbar-reported PR is an illusion. I've seen enough "PR0" pages at the top to know that Google is using an unspoken "real PR" for its ranks...not what they bother to put on that bar.

Feed challenged affiliates with real established sites got SERP whacked because of those addictive feeds.
    Feed-challenged affiliates wouldn't have been using feeds. So, the only whacking they would have gotten was to be buried by those who weren't so challenged. Trying to take the tools away from the nonchallenged, or superimpose your own special "qualification criteria" on them, is just a lame way to try to hobble the more technologically-savvy competition.

Idiot statement trustno1. No one from a natural SERP listing doesn't get relevent related content landing page unless Google can't read. www.ecomcity.com/bonsai.htm isn't relivent to keywords "bonsai trees" or any other bonsai related term?? Using GC I'll whittle out the the non converting merchant clutter and actually re-build the site while expanding worthy merchants to their own pages. One page at a time after I work out navigation. The existing site is a hoge poge not meant to compete with ABWers. It was used for testing out merchant reporting and conversion potential from network generated creatives.

Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    When someone lands on Leader's pages, at least they're relevant, and not one big mess, unlike Ecomcity. I'm trying to see if you still have the kayaks with the HDTV's but your page is taking forever to load. Ah, inline skates with Compaq computers. I'm sure there's someone out there wanting a HDTV to put in their Kayak or a Compaq computer to surf the internet while they're skating. Loading up a page with irrelevant keywords is SPAM.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html

"Don't load pages with irrelevant words."
    Buy your test every merchants entry page is pure-d confusing crap. How the hell can www.Overstock.com or www.boscovs.com justify putting sample unrelated products on their front page. The gall of them, like me, showing they carry a mix of products for all types of UNRELATED categories. Write them a letter complaining about your sending shoppers seeking "discount pearl jewelry" getting greeted with all that other crap.

Quality Guidelines - Basic principles:

Make pages for users, not for search engines. Don't deceive your users or present different content to search engines than you display to users, which is commonly referred to as "cloaking."
    Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
    Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank. In particular, avoid links to web spammers or "bad neighborhoods" on the web, as your own ranking may be affected adversely by those links.
    Don't use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc. Such programs consume computing resources and violate our Terms of Service. Google does not recommend the use of products such as WebPosition Gold™ that send automatic or programmatic queries to Google.
    Quality Guidelines - Specific recommendations:

Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
    Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
    Don't send automated queries to Google.
    Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
    Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
    Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.

Now back up your rant Trustno1 that my entry, or any other of the 394 EcomCity pages, contain ANY violations of these suggested guidelines. Don't blow smoke up fellow ABWer butts about webmaster Mike loading up pages with irrelevent words. Back it up or back off.
    Last edited by ecomcity; July 9th, 2005 at 01:04 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    I edited it since you had enough time to read it. It's not fun huh when people go around casting accusations they can't back up. Was just giving you a little taste.
    Last edited by Trust; July 9th, 2005 at 01:33 AM.

Feed-challenged affiliates wouldn't have been using feeds.
    the millions of whacked pages in just Google proves they did and still do.

So, the only whacking they would have gotten was to be buried by those who weren't so challenged.

Only ones left after the dust clears will be those who added extensive customizations and quality navigation around a tastefully designed unique core site. A skill obviously honed by Asif. I'm sure he hopes some creative site designers, graphic artists layout tasteful GC showcase pages rather the the 5th grader class project looking sites puking up on product searches. He hopes his merchant samples aren't duplicated with a lame logo and text header and home page link thrown up in 2 minutes.

Trying to take the tools away from the nonchallenged, or superimpose your own special "qualification criteria" on them, is just a lame way to try to hobble the more technologically-savvy competition.

I've seen some great datafeed enhanced affiliate sites. Mostly all Super affiliate comparison sites and niche merchant sites. But most beg for a differenciator beyond the border color. Like Google said ..you remove the feed content or affiliate links and get squat you have have a SE spammer.

I'm not technology challenged nor artistically challenged. I spent 2 hours learning the basics of the OScommerce cart thrown on me by a client before going to her office. Logged into the admin area and customized the template, added a logo, created the cart categories, removed or added built-in features, defined the merchant rules and added in 15 products from 10AM to 12:30 lunch hour. That included taking some digital photos, optomizing and cropping them for catalog display. She watched as I did this, providing sample text, product# and price. We did a test purchase and all worked as advertised.

Please don't go to the static domain pages as they're not complete. I had to wing those from just a collection of photos and fashion jewelry magazine writeup on her business. She paid me my $500.00 and rushed to the airport for a NYC trade show. We'll finish it when she returns next week. OH ... without submittal and one back link from EcomCity she's listed in Google and I'm sure some others jumping the gun.
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...n&q=crystalare
    http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=cry...&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Like Google said ..you remove the feed content or affiliate links and get squat you have have a SE spammer.
    That's EcomCity.com all the way! Doesn't matter how the data got in there. It's nothing except aff links and sales spin.

As for the #1s under the domain name, big deal:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?F...0&q=good+bulbs

I'm not technology challenged nor artistically challenged. I spent 2 hours learning the basics of the OScommerce cart thrown on me by a client before going to her office.
    Weird that you're such an utter Luddite when it comes to affiliates then. You have demonstrated an absolute paranoia, and I do not use that word lightly, about anything beyond total newbie-level tech when it comes to affiliates using it.
    Last edited by Leader; July 9th, 2005 at 02:22 AM.

Bonsai trees, suspenders, and video equipment.

It's party time!

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    That's EcomCity.com all the way! Doesn't matter how the data got in there. It's nothing except aff links and sales spin.

As for the #1s under the domain name, big deal:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?F...0&q=good+bulbs

Weird that you're such an utter Luddite when it comes to affiliates then. You have demonstrated an absolute paranoia, and I do not use that word lightly, about anything beyond total newbie-level tech when it comes to affiliates using it.
    Sure I'm paranoid of putting loaded guns into the hands of children and pushing them out the door to operate their lemon-aid stands in the Wild Wild West. So I'll give them real looking squirt guns, manufactured by GoldenCan and Akiva Ltd, knowing they can't harm themselves, or others, till their mature enough to respect and safely use real guns.

Experiment: Showing Ecomcity's front page without any affiliate links and banners to see what new visitors see. Just the text and not all the tasteful artwork revealing the worthless spammy techniques and intended purpose of the website. www.Ecomcity.com exposed naked to the world

The World's most complete shopping community for savvy Web shoppers seeking real bargains on name brand products.
    Welcome to EcomCity's 2 CyberMalls! WebWorld Mall for general consumer merchandise in 75 individual shops (5 million products) and PcSHOPS Mall for discounted computer gear from all the most trusted suppliers. We respect our shoppers wishes to never see a popup Ad here or receive any Spam from our merchants. One place you can trust to find ...All the good stuff ...Cheap! Browse our 2 malls or jump to some bargains shown below.

Click here to enter our CyberMall now!

Computers- all occasion Gifts- Fashions- Toys -Electronics- hobby kits- Sporting goods -Cameras and more .. are found within our theme cybershops. EcomCity has Serviced over 5.2 Million customers since 1997..with 250+ carefully screened merchants displaying the top online bargains. If you wish to save money and time finding "real bargains" from established vendors ... then this is the place to shop. In our long history we have never heard a single consumer complaint about a Ecomcity Cybermall customer not receiving a product or even a refund from our carefully selected merchants.

TIP from EcomCity's PcShops webmaster. Forget those Rewards & Rebates browser hijacking plug-ins ever saving or making you a dime on bargains shown @EcomCity. You'll find all our Cybermall showcase specials offer the lowest prices ..period!! The Spyware/Adware buried in those FREEBEE P2P file sharing programs just ruin your computer and you'll play havoc with the con-men ever getting paid. To see how these parasite programs operate and how to cure your system from all this POPup Ad-nausium Hell... see EcomCity's page on Spyware/Adware detect and removal tools to whack these Adwhores!! This site will never show any advertising popups!

Talk about stretching your budget, take advantage of some of these real bargains sold at 50-70% off list price including wholesale priced cameras.

Complete computer system package for $350. Compaq P3 866 Computer w/Printer and 17" Monitor. This Compaq computer system is perfect for full service Internet, family, and business use. Surf the web, entertain your kids, do homework, power your office, listen to your CDs, and more with this system. Complete with a Lexmark printer, this is one deal you don't want to pass up! Look to Overstock.com for the hottest deals on computers and accessories. Specifications: *Processor: 866MHz Pentium III * System memory: 128MB *Hard drive: 12GB *Optical drive: 24x CD-ROM *Floppy drive: 1.44MB *Sound: 16-bit sound card, 3-pc. stereo speakers with subwoofer *Network: 10/100 network card *Modem: V.92 56K *Operating system: Windows 98 or Windows 2000 *Monitor included: 17-in. CRT * Accessories: stereo speakers with subwoofer, two-button wireless scroll mouse, Lexmark inkjet printer ..all ships for only $2.95. See other closeout priced name brand computers...click here! Take a look at the notebook specials offered at Overstock closeout prices...View all of Overstocks closeouts on Notebook computers from leading brand manufacturers...click here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EcomCity tip: Always look for merchant site links to manufacturer related closeouts, clearence items or refurbished equipment for the absolute best buys! Take a look at Overstock's best deals on digital cameras, film cameras and optics.... and join their Club-O buyers club and immediately save additional 5% with 1.00 total order freight charges. EcomCity showcases products that are priced below dealer cost. CLICK HERE to see our Top Merchants valid coupons and daily deal specials, or to search their e-catalogs for bargains without leaving this site!

EcomCity's Top Name Brand discounter is OverStock.com. Great prices -#1 in after sales service and low freight fees ...all just got BETTER. They are now offering the Ultimate in a online wholesale Buyers club making Sam's Club and Cosco memberships obsolete. No tricks -no spam and no way even coupons or rebates can match the Club-O savings. Every one of their 250,000 products display the immediate Club-O savings, so fill up your shopping cart today. You'll see that the discount is less then the membership fee. I've got to be honest. The moment you join you'll always remember EcomCity tipped Ya! I've created the below specialized shopping category landing pages to help you get right to their top BEST BUYS in each main category!

The Ultimate Overstock Kitchen Store... cookware, cutlery, dishes, table linens, decor and more

The Ultimate Home Entertainment and Electronics store... TVs, DVD players, Sterios, Cameras, camcorders, computers, VCRs and the lowest prices on movies and music CDs on the internet. Large Screen TV and home theater setups ship for just $1.00 for Club-O members.

The Ultimate Do-It-Yourself shop.. Power tools, saws, hand tools, work benches, yard tools, compressors

The Ultimate Overstock Bedroom Storefront.. Bedding, sheets, bathroom items,comforters, personal care products like razors

Mom's...click here for kids apparel and winter outfits.

The Ultimate Overstock Home Decor Store... area rugs, lamps, furniture, pottery, Art, Lighting, Fans, collectables, curtains, seat covers

The Ultimate Home Furniture shop.. Tables, chairs, sofas, desks, mirrors, Dressers, Hutches for every room in the house with only a flat fee shipping never more then $2.95 on complete order.

SAVVY SHOPPER TIP: If your buying a TV set, Home Theater system, printer, kitchen appliances or home decor items, the freight charges can get expensive. I highly recommend checking Overstock first where total shipping costs never exceeds $2.95. If they feature a heavy large screen Plasma HDTV or computer monitor, office desk and lazer printer you like ...buy it at OverStock and save even more as a Club-O member! Electronics specials including MP3 players sold below cost! ....Regular TV's/ Plasma & LCD TV, sterios, speakers, VCR/DVD players all at wholesale prices ...click here! ...Overstock closeout prices on all these Desktop systems now shipping for only $1.00 ...click for selections. ...Overstock closeout prices on all these Desktop systems now shipping for only $1.00 ...click for selections.

See our Mall's "Computer Bargains Shop" or Camera Store for Gifting ideas & savings.

Click the above link to browse through the over 75 sections of our Cybermall, famous since 1997. Be sure to bookmark this site that takes e-commerce to the next level. Our mission: Offer True value at the end of every click rather then wasting your efforts on general search engines. Only the highest rated brand name discounters are featured here at EcomCity. Get the good stuff -Cheap! EcomCity's 2 Malls hand selects merchants that truly believe the prime motivator for shopping online in Y-2005 is a great price!! All offer complete account privacy -exceptional post sales support and honest return policies. Check out our Cybermall and the over 350 pages devoted to e-commerce issues like designing web sites that effectively sell and the web tips to get the job done right.

1-800 CONTACTS, FREE SHIPPING and FREE CONTACT LENS CASE with every online order! Currently offering REBATES up to $90 off. Visit TODAY!

Save 35-70% on The North Face clothing, footwear and gear! | Bargains on Columbia Sportswear | Vasque deals | Kelty outdoor clothing and gear! | Save 35-70% on rugged Carhartt clothing | Patagonia branded goods! |

SierraTradingPost is Your In-Home Outlet Mall® for great deals on name brand casual, dress, all-season outdoor clothing and adventure gear. Check out our Winter clearance sale with closeout prices on men's and women's clothing, outdoor and sports gear, skis, shoes, boots, kids clothing, and home furnishings. Simply put, Sierra Trading Post sells famous name brand clothing, footwear, and gear at 35 – 70% savings off retail prices. We offer great deals on a wide variety of merchandise from Patagonia, The North Face, Marmot, Kelty, Dr. Martens, Merrell, Columbia, Carhartt, Ex Officio, and many more. EcomCity offers our savvy shoppers to search for..or browse through all the Sierra Trading Post bargains right from this page....click here

Most current coupon code for additional Sierra Trading Post savings is show above. Write down this code and use during checkout! All the daily deals and closeout specials from Sierra Trading Post are show below!

Description Savings URL Expiration
    $20 off - on all web orders of $150 or more !35-70% off on huge selection of name brand clothing, footwear, outdoor gear, home furnishings and more at Sierra Trading Post. $20.00 off Link end soon

Sierra Trading Post - Recent Price Drop Products.
    Description Old Price Price Drop Current Price URL
    Sportif USA Tamarac Trail Microfleece Pullover Shirt - Long Sleeve (for Men) $24.95 $5.00 $19.95 Link
    Ecco Walkathon Shoes (for Men) $84.95 $5.00 $79.95 Link