ABW Ambassador
    Screwy Reports
    I was just trying the new LS reports since i have some time to kill. And looking at some of the merchants that paid. What's odd is merchants paying me that i don't even have on my site. Roses.com not on my site. Never been on my site. So i try the old reports. 0 impressions, 0 clicks, 4 sales. JCPenney, it says they paid me. If you read my old posts you'll see me trying to get into the program. I had them when i first started about 4 years ago for like a month when i was getting 0 traffic and then was dropped, don't ever remember getting a sale. Can't even check using old reports since they don't even show up in my merchant list. Still checking for some more merchants. So how does this happen?

15 years and counting
    Do you see that in Affiliate Payment Summary, Payment Status, Issued, then the list of merchants if you click on Issued.
    My list of merchants is correct but I can't see what I'm owned anywhere.
    I've no payment for the 8th and I don't like that.

If you're not affiliated with JCPenney or Roses.com, they have a major problem.

ABW Ambassador
    I clicked Network Transaction Analysis --> Affiliate Payment Summary --> Issued --> which goes to a page sorted by merchant name which shows the Payment status and payment etc.

Typing in roses.com it goes to Florist.com which i do have. But when i click the Florist.com link on my site it goes to Florist.com and i have stats for them. So i don't know.

JCPenney i can't figure out. Like i said they accepted me literally my first month in affiliate marketing before my site was even in the SE's and dropped me within a month. Don't ever remember getting a sale since i wasn't getting any traffic and i can't check anything since they don't even show up for me in the old reports.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I wish I could look at those but it won't work with Firefox

15 years and counting
    You're missing usefull information like Campaign Terms Analysis, Campaign Approval Duration Analysis, Campaign Type Analysis, I spent 1 hour to figure out it is based on the number of private invitations I have. Just kidding, the old report "Consolidated Merchant Information" is much easier to read.
    I've a hard time to understand the logic behind SynergyAnalytics and I still can find the infornmation I need on the payments.
    For sure, you have to be an expert to answer Trust question. I've no idea, how they link their data.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread