Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    What do you think of the new . . .
    home page we created for US Health System?

http://www.ushealthsystem.com/

When we took over the program, we thought the original home page was a little confusing and did not properly represent the product. The product is a Prescription Health Benefits Membership Card that saves members thousands of dollars on their RX needs.

As a token of appreciation to those who give us their opinion, we are going to pay you "double commissions" - ($200.00) on any sales generated by you until August 31, 2005.

To qualify, just give us your opinion on this thread, forward us your program welcome email and you are set up at the $200.00 commission mark for any sales generated from now till the end of August 2005. It's simple....

Sign up now and tell us what you think... https://www.ushealthsystem.com/affiliate_section.html
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Looks nice, but the fonts on the sidebar are a little boxy looking.
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

Looks considerably better! The first time I looked at their site, I thought "how in the world can they convert?" It looks much better now. The call to action could still be improved. Don't hide that signup button.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Thanks, keep them coming....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Get rid of the drop shadow on the large fonts - it really doesn't help the look and it 'appears' fuzzy and out of focus. That fuzziness makes my eyes want to jump AWAY from that text.

The nav images are just plain bad. They look like they were exported to a larger image size than the original. Either that or the anti-aliasing is fouled up. They need to be sharpened up a bit.

Definitely needs a stronger call to action message!

(I am not an affiliate - just thought I opinionate a bit - I have to post every once in a while.)
    - I am not young enough to know everything

Quote Originally Posted by kmkimmo
    (I am not an affiliate - just thought I opinionate a bit - I have to post every once in a while.)
    Kim,

Opinions are what we want. Agreed on the fonts.... work in progress...

How about the call to action? Both of us mentioned that.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Agree with the call to action also. I think it's because red is a more forceful call to action color than yellow and you've got all that red in the card which is so prominent. Plus it's a link off on the left menu and not anywhere on the center part of the main page. The click for more info takes you to a page that doesn't have a sign-up link either except in the left menu..again not obvious.

Something is giving me Active X prompts on the page. I think it's the Verisign logo.

I understand minimzing vertical scrolling, but the whole page just seems way cramped and busy to me.

You don't have consistent design/layout through the whole site.

Font size on the interior is way too small. It's like footer font size. You have older folks interested in this product. They need to be able to read the font.

Thank you all for your input. Some changes are being made now.
    We will be tweeking the entire site over the next few months.

This is an up and coming program and I advise all of you to get in on it.
    The commission is a sweet $50 per sign up and you'll get an
    additional $50 after they have been on the program. For the next 30
    days we are extending our DOUBLE COMMISIONS OFFER. Get $100
    per sign up and an EXTRA $100 after they have been on the program
    60 days. How’s that for putting in your pocket. So sign up now.

We have a keyword list available. We also allow ppc bidding on the
    USHealthSystems.com brand name. If you are an affiliate who has traffic
    in the insurance, health or other related field we can also give you other
    materials to help you. Just email us.

If you have any questions or require any assistance email or call us.
    We love to hear from our partners.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread