Mesa, Arizona
    BeFree - problems with email address!
    For the past 3 weeks I keep on getting this message when I login:

"An e-mail message sent to the address associated with your account was returned as undeliverable. Click here to update your e-mail address."

There is nothing wrong with my email address but, nevertheless, I've gone in numerous times now and "updated" my profile at their request. Still I keep on getting this message. It's now becoming a cause for concern as I've noticed that I don't seem to be getting promotional emails from my merchants. I've sent BF an email and received this reply:

"Thank you for your inquiry.

We have located an active affiliate account for you in our system under the e-mail address: <>. An undeliverable message may occur if the recipient's mailbox is full, the receiving mail server is unavailable or you have addressed the email to a non-existing email address.

Please take a few moments to review your account information Partner Gateway and update as needed. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I really don't know what else to do as affiliate support at BF is practically non-existent these days.

I was wondering if anybody else has had, or is having this problem, and whether you managed to solve it?

Asheville, NC
    I had a similar message months ago. I tried to do something about it, it didn't work, so I ignored it. And it went away. But I can't say when it happened or when it went away.
    Dennis Duffy
    Slavin' over a hot keyboard for nickels & dimes ... and nobody understands what I do.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread