New Merchant Introduction at Shareasale
    Hello, my name is Eric Brown. I am a new merchant at Shareasale. I am the owner of the African American Art On-Line Store. I announced our new affiliate program under the new program announcements yesterday.

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the entire Shareasale community at the ABestWeb forum. I look forward to communicating with everyone at the Shareasale forum in the days and weeks to come.

New York
    Link to ABW Announcement:

Link to Join Prorgram:

Welcome to ABW Eric :
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi Eric

I'll have look at your program.

Good Luck!
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    State of Perpetual Confusion
    And auto-deposit too, Welcome!

in the PhillyBurbs!

This will be an AWESOME fit with our Black History Month and Kwanzaa channels! It has winner written all over it.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Hello Eric,

Welcome to ABW

ABW, "Your One Stop Shop" for learning about Affiliate Marketing. Any questions or help don't be afraid to ask any time.

Thank you.
    I appreciate the time taken by forum members to welcome me to the Shareasale community. I posted my introduction last night and I have already received several nice replies to the post. That's great.

Regarding our affiliate program, I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome affililates to the program from this forum. we just recently started the affiliate program; however, our website the "African American Art On-Line Store" has been online since the year 2000.

Currently we are listed number one in the search results for our most targeted keywords in Google and Yahoo which are African American art and African American art work along with several other top ten listings for other keywords in our niche market.

The traffic from the various search engines provides us with many visitors to our website; but I am always looking for other ways to drive additional traffic to our site. We use a combination of methods currently to drive traffic to our website.

Our affiliate program is the newest method that we have started. I am excited about the opportunity to start our affiliate program, and I want to make it a program that our affiliates will enjoy and profit from in the months and years to come.

If any forum members would like to share their knowledge with me concerning ways to increase targeted website traffic, your comments would be appreciated.

If this is a topic that has been discussed at length, if you you can point me to the thread or threads that address the topic of website traffic, I will read the information?

Again, thanks for the replies.

Everyone have a great day.

Eric Brown

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread