CJ custom links?
    I'm fairly new to CJ and noticed that the majority of advertisers in my industry have very few "deep links" available through the CJ interface....everything seems to go to the homepage of the advertiser. Obviously, my conversions will be higher if I can send my traffic to specific product pages (instead of dropping leads on a homepage).

Is there any way to modify an advertiser's links so that I can embed my id and point my traffic to the page of my choice? I've asked a few AMs to add more links to CJ, but that tactic hasn't been too successful.

Thanks.

If the merchant doesn't offer individual product links, they often allow you to change the destination URL.

When you click the GET HTML button in the VIEW LINKS section, and the new box opens, look for the SHOW ADVANCED OPTIONS link. If the merchant allows redirects, you can enter the URL of the page you want your visitor to land on, and then press the UPDATE HTML button. This should give you what you're looking for.

Some offer this feature with text links, but not banner links, so check several links available from the merchant.

It looks like some have it and some don't....this is definitely a big help for me though. Thanks!

You know, when you think about it ... a merchant that only gives you links to their home page can't be very serious about wanting you to convert traffic into sales. They want you to promote their site, not the products they have for sale. I suspect they're looking for free traffic and branding of their site.

It looks like some have it and some don't ...
    I'd get rid of the ones that don't and concentrate on promoting the ones that do.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread