ABW Ambassador
    Drugstore.com and Beauty.com
    I don't know about anyone else but I have gone from having sales everyday from both sites to one sale for the month of July at drugstore.com and zero sales at beauty.com for this whole month. Personally, I find this extreme change unlikely.

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Holy crow! I've been having the SAME PROBLEM. I made two sales myself and neither showed up. I emailed Ross about both, as he is very good at getting back to me, and he fixed the first...still waiting on the second. He told me that he checked on their end, and everything seemed fine. But it is very strange, since most of my traffic is for them.

This is a big concern, since I have no idea how many sales I have lost! My reports have been wacky for them for June and July.

~Lisa~
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by lstolze
    Holy crow! I've been having the SAME PROBLEM. I made two sales myself and neither showed up. I emailed Ross about both, as he is very good at getting back to me, and he fixed the first...still waiting on the second. He told me that he checked on their end, and everything seemed fine. But it is very strange, since most of my traffic is for them.

This is a big concern, since I have no idea how many sales I have lost! My reports have been wacky for them for June and July.

~Lisa~
    Well, Well, Well, isn't that interesting. The fact that you had two sales not show up certainly indicates to me that they are withholding our sales. I think they batch sales so it is very easy for them to do this. It's amazing, almost a year ago, I was having a similar problem and I made a test sale that did not show up. When I wrote to Ross about it he posted the sale. Not a good sign.

Ugh... Well, I can't bad-mouth Ross, as he's been helpful with many issues in the past few months (LS related, etc.) - but this does seem a little fishy. I have made many personal sales with them and they always showed up in the past. Whatever is going on, it's costing me my shirt. Supposedly no sales at all with them this month (even though I know for a fact that at least one was made - mine), and only very few last month.

ABW Ambassador
    Ugh... Well, I can't bad-mouth Ross, as he's been helpful with many issues in the past few months (LS related, etc.) - but this does seem a little fishy. I have made many personal sales with them and they always showed up in the past. Whatever is going on, it's costing me my shirt. Supposedly no sales at all with them this month (even though I know for a fact that at least one was made - mine), and only very few last month.
    I don't want to bad mouth Ross either. LOL He has always answered my e-mails, but something is not right.

No, absolutely! You're right, but what to do??

ABW Ambassador
    No, absolutely! You're right, but what to do??
    Go check your stats. It looks like Sun 6/10/05 through today 6/13/05 were just uploaded. I have sales for every one of those days now. But what happened to last week? That's the big question now. This is very odd. There have been other times when they did not update every day and often those were the times that it "appeared" as though days of sales were missing.

My Coffee's Cold, Go Figger
    I use to have many sales,but i haven`t had but 1 or 2 in the last couple of months.
    I also don`t get the weekly e=mail anymore.

My Coffee's Cold, Go Figger
    Does anyone have any idea whats going on?

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread