Affiliate Manager
    HomeOfDecor.com Summer Bonus Program!
    To celebrate HomeOfDecor.com's new affiliate program at ShareASale, Iím happy to announce our new program bonuses! All these bonuses run until August 31st, which means youíll have plenty of time to try new strategies to maximize your customer conversions!

Click Here to Join! Program #7864

Top Seller $50 Bonus
    The best selling affiliate through August 31st will receive a $50 bonus, on top of the great commissions that you stand to earn!

Big Business Bonus
    The single best sale through August 31st will receive a $20 bonus!

Good Business Bonus
    The first 5 sales of $200 or more will receive a $10 bonus. Thatís on top of the $12+ commission that youíll already be earning! Donít forget, our average ceiling fan sale is about $280! This bonus runs through August 31st, or first 5x $200+ sales, whichever occurs first.

Top Referring Affiliate
    The affiliate that refers the most 2nd tier affiliates with at least one sale through August 31st will receive a $10 bonus!

Click Here to Join! Program #7864

As always, please feel free to email me at Dave@HomeOfDecor.com with any questions, comments, or concerns. Weíve gotten a comprehensive ceiling fan data feed online, and lighting and fireplace items will be up shortly! I am also more than happy to fine tune a data feed to your exact specifications, please email me to discuss further.

All the best,

Dave@HomeOfDecor.com
    Affiliate Program Director - www.HomeOfDecor.com - Join our program today!
    Ceiling Fans . Lighting . Fireplace
    Find your statement. Love your home.

Affiliate Manager
    I will be out of the office tomorrow, but I just wanted to say welcome to our new affiliates. I look forward to handing out some great commissions and some well-earned bonuses in August!

Oh, and I just sent our latest datafeed... we have a little over 8500 products in our feed. About 1500 ceiling fans, several thousand lighting products, and several hundred fireplace accessories.

As always, please email me if you'd like any additional specifics on our program or our summer bonus program.

Take care,

Dave@HomeOfDecor.com
    Affiliate Program Director - www.HomeOfDecor.com - Join our program today! - Summer Bonus Program Details
    Ceiling Fans . Lighting . Fireplace. Find your statement. Love your home.

Affiliate Manager
    I made a remarkable rookie mistake!

HomeOfDecor is quite temporarly inactive. If you are a HomeOfDecor affiliate please be assured we will be back up and running first thing tomorrow morning, and my sincerest apologies.

This was entirely my fault for not having the appropriate amount of funds in our account. Thanks so much for your patience, and please be assured HomeOfDecor will not have this problem again.

Dave@HomeOfDecor.com
    Affiliate Program Director - www.HomeOfDecor.com - Join our program today! - Summer Bonus Program Details

Affiliate Manager
    HomeOfDecor is back up and running with reserves! My sincere apologies to those affiliates that were affected by my mistake.

On a side note, congratulations to our valued affiliate who earned both a $87.95 commission, but also one of our $10 good business bonuses!!! Almost a $100 Sunday - just from us!

All the best,

Dave@HomeOfDecor.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread