Sig?
    Who can I contact about paying for a sig in my posts? I tried Haiko's email but no response. Any ideas?

I don't think paying for sigs exists here at ABW...

Info about sigs:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=55801
    [URL=http://www.hesk.com]Help desk software[/URL]

or paying to post a url? something like that... I run a merchant program and I actually want people to know what it's called . Thanks for the link also, but not sure if that's what I want. I just want to be able to post my url if someone is looking for a new program...

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    No, sigs are not sold here. You can click on the "Advertising" link on the top menu for information regarding advertising options on ABW.

I think you got me wrong, I didn't want to buy anyone's sig. I just want the option to post a url. Isn't this like $50 or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMN
    I think you got me wrong, I didn't want to buy anyone's sig. I just want the option to post a url. Isn't this like $50 or something?
    Here is the link: Announce your affiliate program on ABestWeb

with a member base of 20,000, $50 seems like such a steal for a program announcement.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

thanks guys

ABW Ambassador
    Then there's lurkers who have never signed up, so 20K is actually a spit in the bucket.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Andy shows his programs in his sig line... Example:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...12&postcount=2

I was thinking ScottMN was asking if he can do that or does he have to pay to do that? But forget ScottMN (who seems satisfied with the answers he got) for now, I want to know - what do you have to do to be allowed to show your merchant programs in your post's sig? (I'm going to Andy's seminar - so might need to know this later - and I don't mean the email announcement service Haiko offers)

For Andy, is he allowed to post that stuff cuz he pays for a forum or something?

From the Forum Rules:

Signatures
    Signatures must not be greater than three lines of text and may not contain links to any adult or otherwise offensive websites (in our sole opinion). Images are Not allowed in signatures, nor are any affiliate link(s) or any keyword stuffing attempts. Any signatures, that violate these rules will be deleted without notice and your signature right will be removed. ABESTWEB may allow merchants to have a larger signature for their full contact information, this is on a case by case basis and may be withdrawn at anytime without notice.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

you mean like me

But i did have a paid announcement also.
    so that might help you swing it

may i also add at a very good price.
    I must say good VFM.
    i know i have gotten many good affiliates from here
    and shareasale.

when is someone going to give me some free adverts
    for all the good [but true] things i say on here
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

I'm still confused... I think. Looks like rules will let any merchant post their URLs (as long as not keyword stuffing and as long as less than 3 lines).

So Neil didn't need an announcement to swing anything - he's less than 3 lines. Right?

And Andy, with >3 lines, just had to check with Haiko, not pay any fees. Maybe Haiko is more inclined to say yes to those with forum / ad relationship, but rule is just to ask Haiko for >3 lines. Right?

And any merchant or OPM (like Andy) who wants to post their URL in their sig line, even if they never advertise with Haiko and don't have a dedicated forum here either, can add their URL (as long as <3 lines, no adult/offensive, no images, no keyword stuffing). Right?

And guys like Paul S (http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...&postcount=129) - greater than 3 lines - just ask Haiko via PM. Right?

(Thanks - I anticipate needing these answers soon - and don't want to run afoul of the rules or Haiko in doing it)

the paid bit was a joke
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

i get it now. thanks. often need a head bumping for it to sink in - think my brain clogged. need some braino...

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    And guys like Paul S (http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...&postcount=129) - greater than 3 lines - just ask Haiko via PM. Right?
    No actually last time he posted he had like 12 lines and I reminded him of the sig rule ... don't worry I'll remind him again.

Yes, merchants who have paid for forums etc get more leway on their sig - look at Sanderson's - he also has 10 forums here, is that wrong?

===================
    Now back on topic, No Scott you can not buy a sig right, as I've told you guys I don't want to advertise your product(S).

Since it will be brought up and as an effort to end this, I've decided to post the url:

http://www.mensniche.com/
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Now back on topic, No Scott you can not buy a sig right, as I've told you guys I don't want to advertise your product(S).
    ??? Did I screw up?

I will change forthwith if you want. You know I try to stay inside the rules.

PM me if you would rather.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

SSanf,

You know your fine .... I don't want to advertise "thier" products - penis enlargement and breast enhancement stuff.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    ScottMN has not earned sig privs on the board is why he was asking to begin with. All the other folks mentioned in this thread have.

SSanf...you selling 'enlargement' products on your new site?

Yikes!!!!

LOL!

You guys are so funny. For THAT, I am defiantly NOT a prospect!

Thanks!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellie aka Ms. B
    ScottMN has not earned sig privs on the board is why he was asking to begin with. All the other folks mentioned in this thread have.

SSanf...you selling 'enlargement' products on your new site?
    who knew you could get so much from eye of newt?

And, that ain't ALL, Baby! Nyahhh!

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread