Fix the damn reports so people can find out in a glance -
    • What has been sold
    • To who
    • Who has paid
    • When payment was made
    • When a check was issued
    • Estimated commissions
    This isn't a freakin' puzzle but the way you have the
    shysteranalytics goes beyond the realm of reasonable. This is just absurd! How many times do people have to ask you to do your JOB!

I have a right to this information on a timely and understandable basis. The acrobatics that you expect us to go through too still come out with NO reasonable level of information is ridiculous.

leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Senseless Acrobatics. When you want to go through hoops to try to find out what you need to know.

It's better than what some people are calling it in private.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I can't figure out what is going on at all with my sales. No check for July yet.

This is so absurd. You know, when they decided to have consolidated checks, I actually started to think it might be a good idea to check out LS and see if there were some merchants I would like to use.

Then, it didn't go smoothly but I figured they would soon have it fixed and I could use some LS merchants pretty soon. Let's see. Hummm. How long has this new reporting been around, now?

Anyone want to make a big fat guess how many I have actually joined?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Well, the LS merchants do offer very high quality desirable merchandise. It appears I have made at least a certain number of sales. I don't know what to think about all this..maybe a July check will come for me... I see forum members becoming very upset over the accounting problems at LS. I hope LS can resolve the problems. I want to remain with LS if possible. If checks start appearing...that would be a plus...I am going to wait to see if things improve...

I don't think anyone is complaining about accounting problems. It's project design, quality assurance, and communications problems that we're complaining about.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

fubar!

In the early days of introducing consolidated payments we used to click on the payment ID and get a breakdown of the payment by merchant. With the new look of the affiliate payment summary I don't seem to be able to find a way to get the breakdown of a certain check by merchant. Can someone help please?

Click on the check number.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread