Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation HUGE Clearance Event!! Don't miss this one!
    Hey and happy Friday everyone...

It's time to get geared up for another smash hit sales event at Rugman.com!

Our fiscal year end has arrived and weve still got thousands of unique handmade carpets in both modern & traditional styles.

Wed rather sell em than count em, so were practically giving them away!

Shoppers will uncover genuine Persian & Oriental carpets priced as low as $19.95 when they shop Rugman.com between now and August 1st, 2005.
    No, this is not a typo - we REALLY are letting carpets go at this price, and yes, 'tis true - we're INSANE to do this but we're doing it anyhow.

Dont miss this opportunity to blow your conversion out of the water.

Have your shoppers visit our clearance section between now and August 1st, to add a little luxury to their favorite space, before these prices are gone.

Some of your affiliates might have to miss it since CJ is broken

Oh gosh - I hope not. It was down for me earlier today as well but I'm having no issues with it for the moment. Ok - almost no issues...

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping all is well.

Cheers,

Hi Liz,

Are there any future plans to use the GoldenCAN Store Integration tool for the Rugman.com program?

I think it would be a good idea, because we will be able to display the entire Rugman.com products on our sites with just only one line of code.

Sal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Hi Liz,

Are there any future plans to use the GoldenCAN Store Integration tool for the Rugman.com program?

I think it would be a good idea, because we will be able to display the entire Rugman.com products on our sites with just only one line of code.

Sal.
    and lose every fourth click? to me, those clicks are hard-won. there are other alternative methods as well as company sponsorship of GoldenCAN store links.

Smile
    Sal - great question. I haven't learned enough about it just yet to be able to answer that on the spot but I will tell you that investigating its value to Rugman.com is definitely on my list.

I have been paying attention to the buzz and I have worked with Asif in the past; I have no complaints. The man knows what he's doing!

Was actually in discussion with Paul from WonderfulBuys.com today on just that very topic... and I'll know more in coming weeks.

Would be interesting to see how many of OUR affiliates would prefer us to host a datafeed with GoldenCan before I do anything.

*knocks on monitor* Guys & Girls? If you're reading this - please feel free to reply with comments on this topic. Before I consider adding any other tools I want to know how many of you would like to see us work with GoldenCan.

Contact me directly if you wish - affiliates@rugman.com (I hope posting that email is not against rules).

Stay tuned...

Calling Coley
    Hey Michael C. - You said you wanted a head's up on the next "BIG" bang...

HEAD'S UP!!!!! (see the first post in this thread for details on the latest Rugman.com sales event if you haven't read it by now).

Wink Countdown to end of clearance event... and Fiscal Year End!
    Hi everyone,

Please be reminded that our clearance event is only on 'til month end. That leaves about 1.5 weeks to TAKE ADVANTAGE!

The word on the street is that home decor is ramping up RIGHT now, as most retailers are clearing last year's inventory for next year's hot new product. Sharp home decor shoppers wait all year for these BIG events and now's the time they'll be keeping an eye out for 'em.

Don't miss out on this incredible chance to convert, convert, and convert some more!

When your shoppers want genuine handmade luxury for the price of machine made imitations, say Rugman.com.

Better yet, say it with an Affiliate link, to help decorate your paycheck. Just leave the floor to us.

Is it through August 1, or July 29th? The web site says July 29th.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hey again MC,

I had thought it was through Aug. 1st and you're right - it's through July 29 - for now. Keep your eyes out for a 2 day holdover.

Cheers,
    Liz

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread