Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anyone else get a Check from Linkshare today?
    The check is dated 7/08 and the post mark was for 7/11

I received a check yesterday

ABW Ambassador
    My husband and I both got checks today and I don't know what merchants it's from because it's not even listed on the synergy report. Anyone know where else to look? God this is confusing, or else I'm a total moron; which could be.

Thanks,
    Robin

I got one too but mine was easy to figure out. I just went to payment history and seen the total and was able to figure out which merchant it was.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Our payment reports are only through February. After that I don't know where to look. I suppose I'll have to go through my own spreadsheets to find it, but what a pain in the neck. It also looks as though we may receiving a duplicate payment from Target. Oh well..that is in the synergy affiliate payment report.

The 7/8 check should be posted to Synergy Analytics soon. They had some delays getting it posted.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

There is now a check posted for me for July, but its got the SAME numbers and SAME merchants as last month.

Oh yeah, and adds up to thousands different than the check I actually received.

I sure hope the people who built the Linkshare stuff aren't the same ones who do the voting booths.

;-)

I got one yesterday. No idea what it's for.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

i got a check yesterday too.
    Ebudae

Yep, got my check and finally my March Dell payment.

Yeah, I've got a check alright. But whatever happened to the SA report that showed which merchants this payment was for? Here's what I get on page formerly known as "Affiliate Payment Report":

"No Results

The specified criteria didn't result in any data. This is often caused by applying filters that are too restrictive or that contain incorrect values. Please check your Request Filters and try again. The filters currently being applied are shown below.

Payment Status Name is equal to issued"

???

I haven't received my check yet, but I do see it in Synergy Analytics now. It looks accurate to me, based on when my merchants normally pay.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

No check yet today but status says "issued" so maybe tomorrow.

15 years and counting
    Got mine, can see the "Merchant Payment Detail" in their SynergyAnalytics and sure enough, I've SEVERAL THOUSAND $$$ still missing in action.

Something is wrong with their accounting.

The Thin White Duke PreacherMan's Avatar
    Recieved my first ever check from Linkshare across the water in Ireland on the 14th. The problem is it is only for about 15% of what they actually owe me. Not a good start. If I could actually tell what period it was for then it would to ease my worry but there is no sign of the check in SA. Grrrrr...
    Keep on learning, keep on earning. :fan:

15 years and counting
    PreacherMan - The problem is it is only for about 15% of what they actually owe me.
    I'm sorry for you but glad to see I'm not the only one with such a problem. My 7/8 check was posted in SynergyAnalytics yesterday with the detail by merchant but once again it's not accurate. I've been very patient, they owe me a lot of money and month after month I'm getting checks but I don't see them catching up with their accounting. I'm missing like 3 months of my average earning. With all their delayed payments, it's easy to get confused, but 3 months...
    I'm wondering if more people have the same problem?

What I have noticed is that they don't pay everything thats owed to you. Sometimes we are paid what 1 or 2 merchants owe us and sometimes only 1. I think payments aren't consolidated like they are at CJ. CJ pays only what a merch has sent them. If a merch hasn't sent payment yet they hold off on sending you a check with that merchants payment included. But since we have no way of telling what merchants paid and did not pay and no clue of telling who paid us unless we are good with math then we will get a lot of checks that seem to be off.

Unlike CJ it doesn't appear Linkshare extends credit or anything to its merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Unlike CJ it doesn't appear Linkshare extends credit or anything to its merchants.
    That is the one flaw at CJ. Having been personally burned this last year by a merchant that left CJ, of which CJ provided credit for months until the merchant left, I don't think the credit idea is good unless the network required a substantional deposit. Even then, the network should stop passing on commissions when that deposit level has been exceed, not long afterwards as CJ does.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

I think CJ should insure it self against credit burn instead of deducting it from merchants.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I received a check today and it is a mix of some of what is owed to me for April and some from May. Neither month is paid up completely yet - nor are months prior to April.

At least it's something I guess.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

Strange, I still haven't received any payment yet. I am not sure if it is because I set my threadshold to $1000 last month and now they are not sending payments or anything. I try initiating chat, but they don't know what i am talking about and emails never get responded to.

Yes, that would probably be it. If you lowered it since the last batch was processed (7/8), the new settings should be used during the next batch (around 7/22).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    I got a check - yay!

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Where can you change the threshold? I have been looking to up it & can't seem to locate it.

Ms Dumb Ass ... but, *NOT* Today! westgroup's Avatar
    Never mind-found the sticky with the info

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast