Unhappy CJ login annoyance
    Ok, maybe it's just me being spoiled, but I find this really annoying. Every-time I open www.cj.com, click the "CJ Account Manager" tab and start writing my e-mail address it looses focus in the middle of writing. So I'm half way done with entering my e-mail and have to click the input box one more time to finish typing it. When the page stops loading the input box looses focus. So much for user-friendly interface...

Does it happen to you too?

Why doesn't this happen at Google? If you I do the same at AdWords or AdSense (start entering my e-mail before page fully loads) this problem does NOT occur. Google must be doing something right.

Like said, maybe it's just me, but it becomes annoying after it happens for the zillionth time.
    [URL=http://www.hesk.com]Help desk software[/URL]

It's due to the graphic elements loading on the page. Happens to me ALL the time, and I found a cure.

Bookmark and login using:

https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/login.jsp

Bypasses all the annoying frontpage stuff.

Thumbs up
    MeeMaw - Thanks for the tip. I forget everytime about the load time. I started playing a game with myself to see if I could "beat the clock". Bookmarking this page will eliminate that process. I guess if I need to work on my type speed I could always go back and practice though.

Sarah

Try this URL and insert your own information:
    Code:
    https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/memberlogin.do?uname=EMAILACCOUNT&pw=PASSWORD
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

That drives me crazy too c4!
    I've almost posted the same complaint but always thought it would be too nit-picky...

CDC
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do...

Glad to hear I'm not alone

Thank's for the URL's guys. I don't feel comfortable typing my password in the URL, but I will use this:
    Code:
    https://members.cj.com/member/foundation/memberlogin.do?uname=MYEMAIL&pw=
    This way I don't show the password in the URL but the E-mail box is already filled with my e-mail. Nice

Yeah CDC, I've been thinking about posting it too for a long time! It's funny how such a little thingy can be so annoying.

Lots of sites do that. It's annoying.

Ebay is one. I go to "www.ebay.com", start typing what I want to search for in the top search box, and about the time I get 20 characters into it, the page finishes loading and the focus shifts to the other search box. The other day, I got all but one letter typed before it happened. I ended up searching for "t" or something like that. Argh.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I use Mozilla which can actually remember the username/password on that page, unlike IE.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I use IE and it remembers, I just double click in the email box and email and password come up automatically.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Get RoboForm. One click for me to open a new winow, go to cj site, enter my login credentials, hit login / enter and enter the site as an aff.

Yes, very annoying on both CJ and the eBay Search thing.

I've just grown used to it on CJ and wait for a bit before trying to type in my details... but I always get caught with the eBay search being half-way through the search.

Paul

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Even better when you accidentally hit ENTER too soon and the silly thing won't respond to any clicks to the STOP button - until it's too late.... 5 minutes later the new page you didn't even want loads and then you have to click BACK and wait another 5 minutes for the page you started at to reload all over again...

Ahhhh, we all have our gripes.

Remember when info-seeking was a manual, time consuming, and tedious procedure at the *DUM, DUM, DUM....* Library?!

Oh, what a spoiled bunch we are. LOL! We want what we want when we want it - and we want it now, Now, NOW!

Spoiled or not, it would take little effort for CJ/eBay/Whoever to fix it and it make a lot of us users happier

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Talking
    Hear, Hear!!!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread