Thread: Problems With the PSC

Unhappy Problems With the PSC
    I tried to create a few PSCs...but it is pulling up the wrong products! When I tried "Pens" , it give me desk trays...when I tried "Chairs", it pulls up bookcases. When I tried "mailers", it pulled up soaps. What is going on?
    Stand Tall ~Eradicate A Parasite And Put The "Affiliate" Back In Affiliate Marketing!

Problem fixed! Small mapping error with one category. Thanks for point that out
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

Thank you Akiva for the fast work. Looks like I am ready to go again.
    Stand Tall ~Eradicate A Parasite And Put The "Affiliate" Back In Affiliate Marketing!

Akiva, I'm Still Having Problems
    Akiva, I received a database error message telling me it received a command that it didn't understand every time I try to create a page beyond page one of any given product line. I can only get one page of paper, labels, etc.

I hope this isn't a systemic problem.

DD, I just tried it and found an error on one category. I fixed it. Let me know if you run into anything else. The Betty Mills datafeed is large and complex and during an import things are bound to happen.
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

6. Newsletter Signup