Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Here's a new coupon for http://www.chipndough.com

$5 off any purchase
    coupon code: AFF5
    Expires: 12/31/2004

Please take down any other coupons, as they are expiring shortly.

<font size="2" color="#0000ff" face="verdana">Shawn Collins</font>
    <font size="1" color="#000000" face="verdana">www.ShawnCollinsConsulting.com - scollins@affiliatemanager.net - 908-522-0056
    outsourced affiliate program management</font>

ABW Ambassador
    I like that Affiliate Press release creative, very clever. Thinking of giving it a try. Thanks.

I work in lounge pants

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    I like that Affiliate Press release creative, very clever. Thinking of giving it a try. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great - how about this... after you generate the press release, if you submit it to your local paper, and they print it - send me a copy, and I'll send you $15 (by PayPal or check - your choice).

<font size="1" color="#000000" face="verdana">www.ShawnCollinsConsulting.com - scollins@affiliatemanager.net - 908-522-0056

ABW Ambassador
    Ok sounds good, will give it a try. Do you think also putting the press release on the site and emailing local stations about it, good idea? I've had some success with local media with my site. I'll wait on that, will try newspaper first. Around the holidays might be a chance for local stations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Do you think also putting the press release on the site and emailing local stations about it, good idea?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that could be a good method, too. Also, there's a service called PRWeb (http://www.prweb.com/) where you can submit press releases for free to be distributed in various places on the Internet.

ABW Ambassador
    I got the url to check stats, but just wanted to let you know, the affiliate login links on the site still go to CJ.

I work in lounge pants

Ouch - thanks for catching that embarrassing mistake. It was pointing to the correct place (http://www.chipndough.com/affiliate/) last time I checked (weeks ago).

They must have uploaded an older version of the nav bar.

The link is correct in the footer, and I'll get them to fix that other one ASAP!

http and a telephoto
    I was about to ask where it was, when I stumbled across it under full page links... Did you mention it in the newsletter?? I think I will give this a try to, there are a lot of "penneysaver" type papers around here....

Deborah
    http://loxlygallery.com

There's only been one newsletter so far - it hasn't been announced. I just quietly made it available as a linking option.

Same offer to you - if you submit it to your local paper, and they print it - send me a copy, and I'll send you $15 (by PayPal or check - your choice).

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread