Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Honestly
    I have a Wedding Videography business that needs a serious boost in sales,thats why I have looked into this company,but it has not been easy,I even had to jump thru a couple hoops to join this forum.Some of the peoples posts here are just dripping with sarcasm,and a frequent visitors has the Satanic Star as his signature.Does the CEO at IBM or AT&T do this?
    Anyway,I need to know from...anyone thats not employed by Share A Sale if I will get more business if I pay them the required $150 fee to be a Merchant,and then an additional $50 in their account at all times.I have called and left them 3 voicemails and they have not tretuned my calls,and a "Michael "returns an occassional email,but never answers all the questions.This has been very frustrating.
    I am being serious.If you're an idiot don't reply to this,I am really asking for advice and PROOF this works before I give them my Visa card info.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Hayden,

This does work for people. There is no proof or any guarantee that it will work for you. Affiliate Marketing does take a lot of hard work and attention, it is not easy money....but it is good money. You have to do what you feel comfortable with.

Hayden,

You're definitely on the right track with ShareASale. They've got one of the best reputations online as an affiliate network and they're very honest. You can rest easy knowing that your money is going to a solid business. It's difficult to say if this will boost your business, but if you offer an enticing commission you just may do well. You'll hear nothing but praise about ShareASale from ABestWeb members.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hayden,

Sounds like maybe you are in touch with the wrong person here... if you are looking for pre-account sales questions, you'll need to choose the option on the phone menu for Sales... not Support.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

I even had to jump thru a couple hoops to join this forum.Some of the peoples posts here are just dripping with sarcasm,and a frequent visitors has the Satanic Star as his signature.

Anyway,I need to know from...anyone thats not employed by Share A Sale if I will get more business if I pay them the required $150 fee to be a Merchant,and then an additional $50 in their account at all times.

I am being serious.If you're an idiot don't reply to this,I am really asking for advice and PROOF this works before I give them my Visa card info.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    a Wedding Videography business
    If you're local-only, that would limit your results with an affiliate program...perhaps substantially.
    I am really asking for advice and PROOF this works before I give them my Visa card info.
    Nobody in their right mind is going to show some stranger their books!
    And as for whether it works, it varies by merchant. Some have great success...evidenced by the fact that their programs stay active for years. Others wither up within a couple of months.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Is the Wedding Videography something you just do locally? If so what general area are you located in?

Edited to Add: Cross posted with Leader. What she said.

And honestly Hayden,

By the way you start your first and so far only post, I doubt you're for real.

You start with your first post with three insults:

- Some of the peoples posts here are just dripping with sarcasm
    - a frequent visitors has the Satanic Star as his signature
    - If you're an idiot don't reply to this
    Almost everyone here, have at least one sarcastic post.

The the Satanic Star is not on a signature, it's the avatar of a veteran ABW member and no one else around here have a problem with that.

Never tell an idiot what not to do.

I am sorry, I must be an idiot because, I had to reply.

When I make a mistake, I am willing to apologize, but when I see a post like yours I will reply, even if I look like an idiot. (maybe I am)

Sal.

Hmmmm . . . Maybe you should check around. Once I was a merchant who wanted to offer an affiliate program. I contacted CJ and LS -- what a surprise! $150 at Shareasale is nothing to compare with what CJ and LS are asking from merchants.

Move over! Another possible idiot on board :
    Linda

ABW Ambassador
    **1st impressions of a forum are so important.**

I think it's time to let it out that Ssanf means that avatar as a Wiccan icon and not a Satanic star

Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    I think it's time to let it out that Ssanf means that avatar as a Wiccan icon and not a Satanic star
    I just notified her to come here.

Internet Cowboy
    Thumbs down
    You certainly won't get much support from the affiliate community coming in here and posting that kind of garbage!
    Keep in mind these "idiots" in here will be the people promoting your web site if you decide to open a program with Shareasale.
    You "jumped through hoops" to join this forum? If filling out a basic form and acknowledging a confirmation email is jumping through hoops I will step out there and say that affiliate marketing is probably not for you.
    Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today or are you always an ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ward
    **1st impressions of a forum are so important.**
    Almost important as 1st impressions given off by a newb who shows up with his flamethrower already on~!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    And sometimes we go ahead and answer the questions anyway so we can be 'useful idiots.'

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Oh stop it you guys! Hayden is trying to fit in here. He's unleashing his fury because he sees other posts that are nasty and feels that's the way to fit in. Hell, I might need him as a merchant one of these days. Be nice to the newb!

Hayden, there's no mercy in AWB. Suck it up, apologize and join us. I'm sure your evil ways will be welcomed as soon as you prove you're on our side by offering at least 20% commish. :-)

'Honestly,' good luck with your business. ShareASale is great and they'll treat you right as soon as you find the correct phone extension.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Let's see Hayden...

You start a thread with a vague, meaningless title.

You berate SAS for not answering your many questions when it's clear you haven't done much research on AM and whether your business model is a good fit. You've also been asking the wrong department at SAS for assistance.

Further, you berate us for being sarcastic and are offended by someone's avatar (which you don't understand.)

You insist that someone provide proof (whatever the heck that means) of the effectiveness of SAS's network before you'll commit a measly $150.

Finally, you accuse some of us of being idiots. You hit a trigger point without even realizing it.

Your post could serve as a model of what not to do when introducing oneself to a new forum. You don't understand the AM model, you don't understand the AM culture and you don't understand how to play nice.

Hey Kellie, I have two cool ideas for "useful idiot" and "utter simpleton" avatars. Can I PM graphics to you or Haiko? I think you'll get a kick out of them.

To hell with me.

While every one else was giving a good reply to a one time prejudiced poster, I took my chances and I call it the way I saw it, now every one is jumping on Hayden?

Oh wait a minute Rexanne,

Your 90 Posts are on the line right now.

How do you know that Hayden is a he?

How do you know so much about Hayden?

Is Hayden your husband?

Don't worry Rexanne,

I won't tell a soul, maybe I tell the but, I won't hold it against you.

No body is perfect and there goes the Wedding Videography business anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Oh wait a minute Rexanne,

Your 90 Posts are on the line right now.

How do you know that Hayden is a he?

How do you know so much about Hayden?

Is Hayden your husband?

Don't worry Rexanne,

I won't tell a soul, maybe I tell the but, I won't hold it against you.

No body is perfect and there goes the Wedding Videography business anyway

LOL Mr. Sal - nah, I don't know Hayden, he's ceratinly not my husband and I'm ASSUMING he's a "he" because I used to date a guy named Hayden and never knew a female Hayden.

And what does it mean that my "90 posts are on the line?" Have I posted that many? Geesh, I just don't know when to shut up, huh? ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

I'm ASSUMING he's a "he" because I used to date a guy named Hayden and never knew a female Hayden
    Rexanne,

I will let you in on a little secret, my first almost mother in law name was or maybe still is Hayden.

That's the problem with some names, we can't tell the sex, just from it.

And what does it mean that my "90 posts are on the line?
    That was a dirty trick on my part, in order to make you confess.

Hayden,

This business is not a walk in the park but SAS is the right place to get started. $150 to get going...it's coffee change. You'll never know until you jump in and give it your best! Don't be a wuss, jump in and give it a go.

P.S
    Don't worry, SSanf is cool.
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

If you're an idiot don't reply to this
    Find us at shareasale.com 12% commission
    Shareasale Merchant 7191
    PLAZAN SKIN CARE As seen on TV . Used by Jennifer Lopez

Don't worry, SSanf is cool.
    Are you 100% sure of that?

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Rexanne,

I will let you in on a little secret, my first almost mother in law name was or maybe still is Hayden.

That's the problem with some names, we can't tell the sex, just from it. ]

Touche

Re: "My 90 posts"
    That was a dirty trick on my part, in order to make you confess.
    You're baaaaaaaaaad Mr. Sal! ;-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast