Made 3 sign ups with ING Direct yet terminated for no activity
    Granted I do not promote them much but this year I have had 3 sign ups with them. But I recieve an email that says the following.

During that review we noted that you have had no activity on the ING DIRECT offer in 2005. After careful consideration we have made the decision to expire all publishers from the program who have had zero impressions/clicks since 1/1/05.
    My most recent sign up was this month. I guess their reports are flawed. Ahh well. VirtualBank pays more.

I have been putting all my affiliate money in an ING account. I figure I sign up as an affiliate an make a full blown financial site. I was rejected there loss
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

I will admit one of the sign ups was me that 3% interest rate is nice but to say I have no activity is baloney. The email says I have had 0 impressions 0 clicks 0 sales. neither which is true. But Virtual Bank pays 3.25% and i might just move there.

Maybe they're using Synergy Analytics to determine who has sales?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

OMG when didn Linkshare buy CJ? lol

Ha! My mistake. I don't know why I thought ING Direct was at Linkshare.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

" to expire all publishers from the program who have had zero impressions/clicks since "

Write to them about it.

I had a similar situation occur with a merchant who I had a steady stream of sales for, because they were looking at stats for only one of my affiliate ID numbers from an account that had many. This was a BeFree merchant but I would imagine that maybe the same thing could happen with a CJ account?

I emailed them and told them that I will now promote Virtual Bank which pays more. But I did tell them to double check my stats.

I wonder what stats they were looking at though because I just have 2 CJ accounts and only 1 of them has ING direct the 2nd is just buy.com

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread