How do you, if you do, keep track of programs
    I probably got a little carried away at first and signed up for the wrong types of programs for my present needs.

A few I have been declined by, and should probably quit some others. Once I quit a program (and this is only Shareasale related), there is no record (that I can see) of which programs I have had some interest in or been declined by.

I know some of you have hundreds of website, so just how do you keep track of what programs you have joined, left or been declined by? Or do you even bother?

Rochester, NY
    I generally only keep track of the ones I make money with, but you could use a spreadsheet and keep notes on each of the merchants you've applied for, been declined for, kicked out of etc..

If I was going to keep track of this kind of information, thats what I would do.
    "Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true"

Might be a good case for a small MS Access application.

Is there no product that exists out there someplace for this people?

The Hen House
    In any case, it's probably not a good idea to "quit" from merchants you don't use. You could very well wind up pursuing another idea in the future and you may need to have that merchant's links at your fingertips.

Microsoft Excel

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread