Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New Looney Tunes Character Quiz
    http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...94329074504659

I'm Bugs Bunny! I always said I was Bugs Bunny and now there's scientific PROOF that I'm Bugs Bunny. Oh man, what a great day!

BUGS BUNNY

You scored 14 Aggression, 57 Sophistication, and 57 Optimism!

You have all the sophistication and charm one would expect from such a high-class hare. Very upbeat and generally laid-back, you are remarkably calm and peaceful even in the midst of the most stressful of situations. On those rare occasions that your anger is aroused, your retaliation usually results in embarrassing the aggressor and laying-bare how foolish he or she really is -- rather than doing any real harm. You likely have many friends and more than a few admirers and would make an excellent leader, if you had any interest in being one. But, being a leader would require hard work and attention to detail, both qualities you are lacking in. In fact, if you are not careful, your laid-back attitude will often lead you to drift through life completely oblivious to the changes happening around you. You also tend to have a horrible sense of direction.

Affiliate Manager
    HeHe! Neat quiz, Rhea! Turns out I'm Foghorn Leghorn - equal parts aggression and sophistication.

I particularly love this line(s):

"However, any drive or ambition you might have is undercut by a deeply held cynicism and dim view of human nature. This can give you the appearance of being lazy or shifty. You would argue, however, that you are merely saving yourself for something actually worth your effort."

LOL

Bugs Bunny!
    You scored 14 Aggression, 71 Sophistication, and 100 Optimism!

I disagree that I lack hard work, attention to detail and a sense of direction. These are my strong points!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Snib, the reference to "lack of direction" is an inside joke. One of Bugs' recurring comments is, "I knew I shoulda toined left at Albuquerque."

Be proud to be a Bugs Bunny. He's the only Looney Tunes character who can't be profiled in the DSM-IV.

http://www.psyweb.com/Mdisord/DSM_IV/dsm_iv.html

I'm beginning to think folks aren't posting their results because they're embarrassed. Kinda makes me wonder how many Pepe LePews we have around here.

Ain't I a stinker.

Another Bugs Bunny.

Wile E. Coyote! here...

Thanks, Rhea!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Wile E Coyote here, too.

You scored 85 Aggression, 57 Sophistication, and 57 Optimism!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Foghorn. Stink. I wanted to be Elmer Fudd!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I can understand why you wouldn't want to be Foghorn Leghorn, but why would you WANT to be Elmer Fudd? Are you a wabbit hunter? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    I can understand why you wouldn't want to be Foghorn Leghorn, but why would you WANT to be Elmer Fudd? Are you a wabbit hunter? Hmmm.
    I have bagged many a wascally wabbit! Yes, that must be it!

Used to hunt them as a teen with my trusty beagle. Now I occasionally bag one that gets through the rabbit fence of my garden.

Is that a bomb you have Rhea?
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Did you know it's duck season, Cheesehead?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Did you know it's duck season, Cheesehead?
    Wabbit Season!

Wile E. Coyote
    You scored 71 Aggression, 57 Sophistication, and 100 Optimism!
    So, I'm a coyote. According to my wife it is wrong and I am Pepe Le Pew. I can live with either of those.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Je suis Pepe, the description ain't that bad....

You scored 42 Aggression, 42 Sophistication, and 85 Optimism!

Laid-back, lewd, obnoxious, with likely an over inflated sense of self-worth, you can at times be either the bad-boy (or girl) charmer, or someone simply to avoid altogether. Your relaxed attitude coupled with your upbeat personality and taste for the seedy-side of life can make you a very compelling individual to be around. You should learn, however, that no means no. Not everyone will find that you are someone they wish to spend time with -- and that's ok. As a side note: you may gain a little more success in life if you'd pay more attention to your personal hygiene, and perhaps bathed more frequently.

I wanted to be roadrunner, my favourite cartoon moment ever leading to much ROFL -literally. Was when Wiley Coyote had a stick of dynamite on an Acme extending arm (scissors type contraction, squeeze the handles and the dynamite extended) all worked great in practice, but when RR came by, Wiley squeezed the handles, dynamite stood still, Wiley gets blasted into a rock face behind him, dynamite then un-extended back into the cave he made and explodes. It makes my laugh typing it now. I'd love to write stories for those cartoons.

Affiliate Manager
    The description for PePe, perfectly describes several of the men I have dated...particularly the inflated sense of self-worth and, for a few of them, the lack of personal hygiene...

Luckily, my taste in men has improved with age...or so says my hubby...hehe

I like to focus on this sentence:

Your relaxed attitude coupled with your upbeat personality and taste for the seedy-side of life can make you a very compelling individual to be around.

Okay, true story. I worked for a manufacturing company. I happened to be leaving a meetng with a product line manager when a couple of product line team members waved me over to one guy's office. They wanted me to check out a new product they were working on.

They said the working name was "Wiley." "Okay," I asked, "why'd you name it Wiley?" They replied, "You know, after the coyote in the Looney Tunes." So I explained that the name is "Wile E. Coyote" not "Wiley Coyote." Then I asked why they'd name a product after an obsessive-compulsive coyote with terrible luck. "Well he's a genius, of course," one engineer replied.

"WHAT?!?!" You guys can't name that product Wile E. Didn't you ever watch the damn cartoons? The "genius" thing is a running gag. You guys need to send your resumes to Acme Products!"

They were still squabbling when I left and the product name was eventually changed. Now if they'd wanted to name it Bugs I'd have thought they really were geniuses.

Just Lurking
    Had to start IE to get through the quiz so Firefox users be warned!!

Yosemite Sam!

You scored 85 Aggression, 42 Sophistication, and 0 Optimism!

A low-down, ruff, tough, and mean varmint, your aggressive energy, vulgar attitude, and cynical outlook make you one mean SOB when angered. Little scares you, much annoys you, and a pin-drop can set you off. This is not all bad however, your anti-social adventuring spirit leads you to blaze trails other fear to tread. You could really find your place on the frontiers of civilization daring to take the risks others would only dream of and reaping rewards they can only envy. For good or bad, you'll never back down from a fight. You might want to think about medication or therapy however...
    Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!

Red face
    Foghorn Leghorn!
    You scored 71 Aggression, 71 Sophistication, and 42 Optimism!
    Sophisticated, eloquent, stately, you are a gentleman or lady of high caliber who is both action oriented and probably quite intelligent. However, any drive or ambition you might have is undercut by a deeply held cynicism and dim view of human nature. This can give you the appearance of being lazy or shifty. You would argue, however, that you are merely saving yourself for something actually worth your effort. At times you might be tempted to go out of your way to create more challenging situations without actually altering the fundamental structure of your life. For example you might try to con someone into doing a task for you when simply doing the task yourself might be far easier. Unfortunately for you efforts like this are largely self-defeating. You�d probably feel far better about yourself if you raised your ambitions and tried to find tasks truly challenging that accomplish something positive.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread