7/8 Check Amounts Doubled?
    I just took a look at the Synergy Analytics "Affiliate Payment Summary" report to see if the 7/22 check has posted yet. What I found, instead, was that the 7/8 check amounts are all doubled. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I just checked, my 7/8 check amount is accurate with the actual check I already received. I see that another check information is posted today, 7/22, which should be in the mail soon.

I'm still not comfortable with the whole SynergyAnalytics but the "Affiliate Payment Summary" section is getting a litter better. At least I can see which merchants paid and when the check was processed, in only 5 clicks.

15 years and counting
    My 7/8 check amount is still the same.
    I'm seeing my 7/22 check, but once again, I still have a bunch of missing commissions some 4 or 5 months old.
    I've no match between the transaction reports and their "Affiliate Payment Summary"
    No way I can trust them.

Now it's fixed and I see the 7/22 check. I should have saved a screen copy. I know I wasn't seeing things.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Now it's fixed and I see the 7/22 check. I should have saved a screen copy. I know I wasn't seeing things.
    Come on Mike! Just admit that you had a "Senior moment". Just kidding . It's sure nice to see the check info posted even before the checks have gone out. Let's hope this "improvement" will only get better.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Michael wasn't seeing things, we did have an issue with the amounts doubled in Affiliate Payment Summary, which has now been resolved.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread