http and a telephoto
    eVitamins PHP site, if you have one check it!
    I thought eVitamins had a forum, I guess it went away....

If you are using their php dynamic site, please check it! I just found that mine have database errors! I am forwarding mine to a different merchant, but unless I missed something, I didn't know these sites were going to crash or stop being supported.

grumble grumble... was going to read a book for a change of pace and now I have to go redirect sites.....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Mine seems to be fine. Where are you finding the errors?

http and a telephoto
    I get a database error when I check my pages. Maybe the AM removed my ip from the list when I told them I was swapping out links due to the high number of reversals. They blamed the manufacturers and I mentioned that since I am using the php sites, there shouldn't be items that are out of stock that are getting ordered in the first place.

Pretty rude if he just shut down access to my IP address.
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    It appears to be the good old fashioned stack overflow because they need to flush the tables and have too many connections.

We're sending them more traffic than they can handle folks......
    Deborah Carney

We are very sorry for any problems that you have been experiencing. Please know that I did not shut off your IP address. I am not sure what errors you are experiencing because we cannot seem to duplicate the errors. If you can e-mail me a URL that produces the error (affiliates@evitamins.com), I will be happy to look into what may be causing it. We have not had any similar reported bugs or errors from other affiliates at this time.

Although there are a variety of reasons why a commission may be reversed, it is true that, in your specific case, the reversals in question were due, in large part, by actions of the manufacturers. If an otherwise reliable manufacturer puts a product into reformulation without warning, it’s unfortunate, but inevitable, that there will be orders affected by that. A product that can normally be restocked within 24 hours becoming unavailable for 2 or 3 months makes an impact on order status.

We do everything we can to minimize these types of situations by working with suppliers and manufacturers with only the best reputations in our industry. Unfortunately, with over 300 manufacturers and suppliers in our network, there will be times when even the most reliable among them can find themselves in situations that prevent them from shipping out products on a timely basis. Our system is currently set to update product status information in less than 60 seconds from the time we receive it, which is our best effort at minimizing unfortunate situations. Not all manufacturers are as diligent about dispersing this type of information as we are about updating it, unfortunately.

That being said, we currently backorder less than 4% (we have a 96.4% fill rate) of our total orders (for any reason). As far as I know this is an extremely low number in our industry.

I hope this helps further clarify any issues you’ve experienced.
    As always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Raphaela Bielefeld
    eVitamins Affiliate Team Leader

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    It appears to be the good old fashioned stack overflow because they need to flush the tables and have too many connections.

We're sending them more traffic than they can handle folks......
    I explained it here... STACK OVERFLOW too many connections to database. You need to reset something. It happened before and Chet fixed it.
    Deborah Carney

Thanks for your feedback. The issue is being dealt with as I write this.

If there's anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread