Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Affiliate Manager Certification Seminar III - Chicago August 20, 2006
    Hello team,

We have been contacted by 8 individuals that were not able to attend this weeks (July 29) seminar due to prior plans, weddings and summer vacations.

After some thought, the first seminar being sold out and with the confidence that this will be a huge success, we have decided to run the seminar again on the weekend of October 21 - October 23, 2005.

Full details will be posted on our website after the seminar this week but I wanted to give our ABW family a heads up in advance because I know some of you that sent me the emails are here on the board.

Thanks for your support...
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 25th, 2005 at 02:09 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Hello team,

Just got informed by Mike that they are blocking 13 rooms at the special "EasyClickTravel" rate for us on that weekend. If you know the property, you know how special this rate is.

We have a few attendees this weekend that unfortunately missed the room special we were offering, they know the regular rates.

If you are thiinking of coming in October, book your room early. it is the high season and it can get expensive in Miami.

You may contact Michael Nunez and reserve your room through him before they run out agian.

Thank you...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Good morning all,

Based on the reviews, comments and the success of our first AMC Seminar, we are tweaking the seminar content and adjusting the time alotment to each topic.

We have an incredible amount of material to cover and have also added another full day to the October seminar so we can have even more time to cover the hot topics and have time to get into the discussions.

We will have the final tweaks posted by the end of the week, but the times have already been extended on the site.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; August 1st, 2005 at 10:40 AM.

Hello all,

Rumor has it that we are having a certain board administrator as a special guest for the October AMC Seminar in Miami .....

Brian from ShareASale has also just informed me that he will be coming back for the October AMC II Seminar as well.

Update:

Asif from GoldenCAN will be attending the October seminar as well.

Feedback and opinions needed
    Hello team,

I need to make a decision on this urgently so I need your feedback. I was speaking to Mike about the room availability for the october seminar and he has limited rooms on the weekend dates. He does have about an extra 10 rooms during the following week though.

Here is my question:

We currently have Friday, Saturday and Sunday set up.

What's your opinion on running the seminar on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday?

It would be the 24, 25 and 26 respectively....

Thoughts, opinions?

I'd rather have it during the week for myself. This way work = AMC for me!

I am pushing for Michael and I to come in October... is the next day Thanksgiving Andy?

is the next day Thanksgiving Andy?
    Thanksgiving = Fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Thanksgiving = Fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag.

Now there's a piece of trivia.

AMC Seminar Pictures, July 29, 2005....
    Hello team,

Here are some pictures and quotes from the first AMC Seminar held in Miami on July 29, 2005.

We kept the names out but feel free to post and add names to faces if you wish

http://www.andyrodriguez.com/Affilia...Pics-7.05.html

Have a great weekend...

Hello team,

Just an FYI - Rooms for the next Seminar are going really, really quick.

If you are planning on attending, and if you want the EasyClickTravel special rate, contact Mike today....

Just my advice....

Hello everyone,

We have recieved several emails from a few of the people that attended the first AMC seminar that have expressed an interest in coming back in October !!

That is a great testimony to the event itself and I am humbled....

Having said that, we are giving a 25% discount to anyone that wants to come back for October's seminar.

Thank you in advance for your support !

Outsourced Program Manager
    Rooms Left:

Thursday - 9
    Friday - 14
    Saturday - 8

Quote Originally Posted by EasyClickTravel
    Rooms Left:

Thursday - 9
    Friday - 14
    Saturday - 8
    Thanks Mike....

Folks this is for the special ECT rate at the hotel. Once gone, they are gone...

There may be other rooms available at their regular room rate of $199.00 - $425.00 per night after these are gone.

Hello team,

Just an update to let you know that now we are accepting 3 forms of payment.

We were only processing with paypal before but by popular request, we have added a regular Credit Card processor and are also accepting checks.

Paypal worked ok but presented some challenges to some people for the July seminar.

Thanks,

Hey everybody,

We only have 4 rooms left!!!

If you want the special rate (which is almost half price), please contact me immediately!

I am trying to secure additional rooms, but am awaiting on the hotel, so there are no guarantees that I will get any more.

Hello team,

I posted this in another thread, in case any ABW member missed the post.....

Special ABW rate good until August 31, 2005, SAVE $300.00 !!

http://www.andyrodriguez.com/Affili...ami-05-abw.html

URL will come down on Thursday Sept. 1, 2005 -

Internet Cowboy
    Might I add that if you are thinking you will stay somewhere else and possibly save a buck....wrong. This is a SWEET hotel and the price is right, not to mention the fact that you don't have to drive anywhere in the "wonderful" Miami traffic.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Another special guest Andy is bringing in to the October seminar!!!!

Mr. Sandy Vandebult - affiliate manager for Sunbelt CounterSpy:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=90

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Yo Andy, you should post the lineup of special guests you're bringing in to this seminar - just the ones I know of are quite a list!!!

2 Rooms Left!

Mike, see what you can do to get additional rooms at the special ECT rate or rooms at adjacent hotels at ECT rates.

We are expecting a surge in signups in the next few weeks....

Hey Andy,

I can still try to get rooms at the venue hotel on a reservation by reservation basis, and I will know within 48 business hours if they will give it to us. So keep having people contact me and I will do my best for them. When we get within a month, I will start looking at alternative hotels.

Glad to see you are o.k. after katrina!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Mike

Hope your well.

As I have booked for the event now It wouldbe great to get a room sorted as well and I wondered if you had anything left at all?

My contact details are below if you have anything let me know and ill get booked up.

Thanks

Mal

PS glad to see your ok too Andy
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Smile
    Andy,

Please contact me if there is room available to attend the seminar and at the hotel along with costs.

Thank you,
    William Tucker
    www.JobPosting.ws
    accounting@jobposting.ws

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast