Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    For merchants, you list them, i'll post them.

From Rugman
    ALSO!!!! a new 10% off coupon has been created for June 1 - August 31, 2004. It is "DECORATE10" and is valid on all purchases at Rugman.com.

Would like to see 1 big thread of merchants posting coupons

Here's a couple:

TITLE: Free Outrageous Gift :: Unbelievably Shocking & Scandalous
    VALUE: This stunner is not for sale on the site, hard to set value
    DETAILS: Applies to all Naked Zombie products, cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers. Limit one per minion (customer)
    CODE: NZSHOCKING
    STARTS: 5/15/04
    ENDS: 6/30/04
    URL: http://www.nakedzombie.com
    BAD COPYWRITING: While reaching for new heights in big lows Naked Zombie Brand Streetwear is offering its minions a FREE outrageous gift with purchase, just for entering the "secret coupon code". If stupid freaky insane things are up your alley, so is this unbelievably, utterly shocking item. We can sling it, you lap it up.
    USAGE: Simply tell your visitors to type in "NZSHOCKING" in our coupon code when ordering to receive this FREE shocker with any order - designed in a tequila stupor for ABW member sites only!

TITLE: The Other Green Meat :: Saving $1.50 Never Felt SO Good
    VALUE: $1.50 off your first purchase
    DETAILS: Applies to all Naked Zombie products, cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers. Limit one per minion (customer)
    CODE: NZFIRST
    STARTS: 5/15/04
    ENDS: 6/30/04
    URL: http://www.nakedzombie.com
    BAD COPYWRITING: Buy something at Naked Zombie Brand Streetwear and save a whopping buck fifty. Six quarters. Three bits. Take that $1.50 you saved and turn it into 150 pennies. Every time you think about sex, or have sex, put one penny in a donation jar. If you give away all 150 pennies in less than a week, you're a stinking perv. Anyway, by and by, come by and buy at Naked Zombie...think of the pennies.
    USAGE: What do we know? Get creative with your visitors. Try something utterly fun and stupid and tell us what you did. As you can see, we have set the bar for the utterly ridiculous and profoundly retarded, so hit us with your best shot.

We have three new coupons for the month of June, one for each of our stores.

Tasty Irish Treats http://tastyirishtreats.com
    Dates: June 1st - June 31st
    Code: junesavings
    Discount: 8%

You Buy Now http://youbuynow.com
    Code: 2injune
    Discount: $2.00

Old Town Radio http://oldtownradio.com
    Code: taketwo

You can sign up for our affiliate program on any one of our sites and have access to URL's and creatives for all three stores.

Here are a couple:

GiveAnything.com:

Code: givegrad2
    Offer: 10% off of $75+
    Expires: 6/30/04

Shoe Spot:

Code: ASPOT
    Offer: 10% off any purchase
    Expires: 6/30/04
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    Affiliate Program Consultant
    lizATemerchantconsultingDOTCOM
    www.emerchantconsulting.com
    518-233-7431 EST.

We are clearing shelves in order to get ready for the upcoming holiday season.. I know, who wants to think about it this early.. eheh.. We have to.

Here are two coupons that will make you money, and for some of you, gobs of it.

Coupon code: SUMMERFUN
    Offer: 15% off on any size order.
    (Except Lego Mindstorms, HPI Savage 25, Traxxas T-Maxx)
    Expires: July 1, 2004

Coupon code: SUPERSUMMER
    Offer: 20% off on any size order of Liquidation Items.
    (Liquidation Items are marked "Special Deal")
    http://www.HobbyTron.com/Overstock-Toy-Clearance.html
    Expires: July 1, 2004

If you are not with our program yet, we are with CJ.com, so get in and take advantage of these coupons during June.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Troy you should post here the SE spam routines that are most effective for your Hobbytron coupons. I use the coupons on my pages and had 1 sale in 3700 click throughs from a page full of Hobbytron links. www.ecomcity.com/webworld/hobby.htm
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Marc (NakedZombie)
    Added your stuff! My Family Friendly site has a sterile BigDogs ad, then a sterile Blair ad, then a naked green guy with his p*nis blacked out!!

It appears your t-shirt arrived today. FEELS like a t-shirt and it's addressed to Billy Kay (Only ABW people call me that). I'm waiting for my 4thgrader to come home from school so he can open it. He'll finally take off the Haiko parasite t-shirt!!

Lizabeth (GiveAnything)
    It's been over a year. Can you do something about:

GiveAnything.com Gift Certificates Pending Not applicable Not applicable

Trust,
    Great idea for a post!

Billy

I am sorry but I do not know what you are referring to...

An application? I approve them every day and do not see one for you.

Please email or PM me and elaborate so I can help you ASAP.

Thank You
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431 EST.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    CO-BAAC23A6
    10% Off Name a Star
    Valid until 6/15/04

Did you know that all Cosmond.com customers that Name a star, get a coupon in their email for 25% of their next purchase? This doesn't reduce your revenue, but keeps it rolling in even after the first sale. (you earn 20% on re-occurring Sales)

Cosmond.com Name a Star the perfect instant gift.

Sales Advantages
    *A truly memorable gift for the same price as the old standby - flowers
    *Our name-a-star service is 20% lower than the leading competitor (only 28.95)
    *Perfect for last minute gifts. Customer forgets a birthday? Give them an easy solution!
    *Fast, convenient 1-2-3 Order System
    *Instantly delivery and a high quality downloadable product they will cherish!
    *Affordable, fast and easy buying decision
    *Customers pay no Tax, Shipping or Handling

http://affiliates.cosmond.com

Liz - you fixed it! I'm Accepted! Thanx

You know what it looks like.. I approved your main affiliate name it looks like in 11/02.. but then there were affiliate sites and they didn't get auto approved. I don't know why beFree lets you do that without letting me know that you need those individual sites approved as well as your main site.

I am so sorry. I have been managing the program for over 2 years and I feel so bad that you thought I was ignoring you!

If you need anything on any of the programs I manage, ShoeSpot, GiveAnything, YachtIQ, CandyCrate - just let me know.

Thanks - have a nice night!
    Lizabeth Sorensen
    518-233-7431 EST.

Wiegert & Wilson Distinctive Meats

Coupon Code Extended....
    FREE Steak Salt Seasoning with ANY purchase! Use Coupon Code: AFFGIFT expires 12/31/04

Or Want an Exclusive Coupon Code?
    Email affiliate@wiegertandwilson.com with what kind of code you'd like!

Not an affiliate yet?

Thanks!
    Kim :-)

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Troy you should post here the SE spam routines that are most effective for your Hobbytron coupons. I use the coupons on my pages and had 1 sale in 3700 click throughs from a page full of Hobbytron links. http://www.ecomcity.com/webworld/hobby.htm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep the page short, otherwise most SEs will ignore the page or only index it partially. It takes toooo long to load the page so the visitor will jump to something else before the page completely loads.

KCedit must think something is wrong with the page. Damn page is the 3rd most frequented page on my site for 4 years straight regardless of how I restucture it with an average of 120 complete page views per day. Those 3700 clicks came from folks who actually looked at the page and selected their hobby interest zone.

Perhaps I should forget the pre-sell targeting spin and devise some SE trick or a PPCSE blind redirect so I can spend money to hijack 37,000 shoppers and pick up 10 sales....

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

http and a telephoto
    Mark, I gotta say you make interesting reading!!! I like someone that thinks outside the box. Way outside!!

And I got my shirt!! Totally cool, thank you muchly. I am scared to eat(?) the puddingly looking thingy with the teeny tiny paddle, is it ok if it was out in the sun for many hours? LOL.

Anyway, great coupon ideas, they are stimulating my creativity!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Deb
    Mark thinks outside the box?? He's so far away - he can't even SEE the box!!

Mark
    LOL

Trust
    Great topic for thread. Hopefully you'll remember to start one next month

Trust and Mike
    It was nice seeing both of you on the same thread - WITHOUT dukeing it out!! Let's remember that there are as many "business models" as there are affiliates - and... to each his own.

Troy,
    I don't care what you do as I will never post a link to your site again, but at least be a man and reply to the numerous people you allienated.

Either

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=659106255

or

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...974#2636034974

Linda,

Been wanting to work with you since I stumbled into ABW. Can't wait to substitue out my old merchant with cosmond, and because of you, I'm re-adding T-Shirt King (the new team knows why I deleted them - I only air dirty laundry when applicable - it wasn't applicable here. New team sounds great!)

BUT... the links are at least 3 weeks away... because sometimes the stars align in my favor...

Found a merchants that meshes 100%

Merchant offered me 30% (standard is 8%)

This merchant CONVERTS! They sent an email the other day that said "Wow! Do you know you're converting 1 in 4?"

PLUS... for whatever reason, google is in love with the pages I made for this merchant. The hits are like no spike I've ever seen.

So I'm devoting every waking (affiliate) moment to expanding of this to take advantage of it for as long as it lasts.

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hello....I'd like to add to this:

Extended GreatSkin.com coupon, valid until July 30th 2004.

Save 10% on any purchase over $85
    Reference Code: MAYGS1085
    Limitations: Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or sale items.
    Expires: 7/30/04

Precoded link available in Textual/Email Links &gt; Coupons.

Thanks,

Patrick
    GreatSkin Partner Manager

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    Mark, I gotta say you make interesting reading!!! I like someone that thinks outside the box. Way outside!!

Originally posted by Billy Kay:
    Mark thinks outside the box?? He's so far away - he can't even SEE the box!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, and yeah... I'm afraid I may have eaten the box.

&gt;&gt;I am scared to eat(?) the puddingly looking thingy with the teeny tiny paddle&lt;&lt;

Yeah, I know what you mean. But that kid on the package seem so darn happy just to have some puddingish product, and a paddle. I think ALL candy should come with paddles. And you know it JUST has to be hip, cause he's wearing his hat backwards. How can you resist a pudding/candy/creme type candy with a name that sounds like a medicine?

Thanks again guys for you feedback on the Naked Zombie affiliate program. Your help made the program better, and you can wear the shirts knowing you helped.

Internet Cowboy
    What does one have to do to get these free t shirts I always here about on here??
    Scott

Internet Cowboy
    EcomCity,
    Try categorizing your site with more pages within each category. That way you won't have to put ten times more keywords on the page than will ever possibly get read by any spider.
    Adding a folder for each category and a page for each item or group of items will increase traffic, PR, and will give your site a smoother flow.
    ie: Your drugstore page has laptops, petmeds, underwear and sportswear on it. All of which should be on separate pages within a different category folder.
    120 page views a day on a given page is hardly enough traffic to even analyze.
    Just some friendly suggestions. I enjoy your posts. Don't take offense to this one as it is done in a good spirit.

Mark (NakedZ)

Couldn't find the original post where you sent me the T-shirt - so I'll post it here (sorry Trust)

WAY COOL!

The image in my bathroom mirror is totally different then the image on the shirt!!!

I thought it had something to do with being far away - so while at the pool today, I kept telling people to "back up", you'll see the NakedZombie guy glowing. Nope!

Then I thought it had to be dark. So I'm turning all the lights off in the office saying "See him now?" Nope!

I REFUSE to invite everyone to my bathroom to see the effect!!!!

Thanks for the obvious tips on EcomCity's expansion scohaz. Spreading out more Cybermall specific category pages requires merchants who convert. I've had a drugstore page up for 7 years with only 3 sales on thousands of clicks. Giving this verticle market more Mall exposure is not a priority as the SERP and e-mail spammers have this one wired. After the FTC Adware/Spyware laws catch up with adding teeth to the Can-Spam act a firm foundation will be laid out for proper value-add affiliate marketing. If the networks wake up and STOP cookie stuffing and other sleezeball affiliates tricks then EcomCity get a complete makeover. Till then it's just a test bed for a few merchants not a serious playa.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Strider:
    We have three new coupons for the month of June, one for each of our stores.

Tasty Irish Treats http://tastyirishtreats.com
    Code: junesavings
    Discount: 8%

You Buy Now http://youbuynow.com
    Code: 2injune

Old Town Radio http://oldtownradio.com
    Code: taketwo

You can sign up for our affiliate program on any one of our sites and have access to URL's and creatives for all three stores. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just signed up for your affiliate programs but I couldn't see the code for these links anywhere?

They distribite the codes via email only

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vrindavan:
    They distribite the codes via email only <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

right, do you know how & when they do that,

thanks rAd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast