New mail out PIN
    Did everyone get a notice about them mailing you a PIN in the mail?

If you haven't checked your account in a while, you might want to... you won't get paid until you verify your account with the PIN they mail you.

Contextual Marketing Goddess
    This was something they added for all new accounts. If you have already received a check, or you signed up prior to January 2005, it isn't applicable to you. Once you hit accumulated earnings of $50, they will automatically mail you a PIN. Then you must confirm this PIN # before you will receive your first payment.

I got an email about a week ago I think. Have you received anything in the mail yet?

Contextual Marketing Goddess
    It is sent within a few days of reaching the $50 mark. It is sent regular mail.

If the initial one doesn't arrive, you can request a new PIN # - the number will be the same (unless you also changed your mailing address after the first one was sent) so if the first one arrives after you request the second one, the first PIN # will still work fine.

cool... thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Jenstar
    It is sent within a few days of reaching the $50 mark. It is sent regular mail.

If the initial one doesn't arrive...

how does one know that the pin has been mailed? Did anybody receive any e-mail prior to the mail?

Don't worry if it doesn't come until right at the very end. Mine arrived the day before they said I could request another due to the time expiring. I never received an email, just the notification when you log into your account.

Hope that helped.
    [LEFT][URL=http://www.dcgolfreview.com]www.DCGolfReview.com[/URL]
    - Professional golf course reviews in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC area
    - Reliable equipment evaluations
    [/LEFT]

Hey thanks
    I think that I do have ample time to go if $100 threshold is what you were referring to.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread