theAffiliatelist program
    Hello All,
    We have just joined shareasale recently and this is our first post. We would like to ask and see if anyone tried the "theAffiliatelist.com" program which shareasale is pomoting now?? If any one has tried and, please provide some feedback about them. We are considering joining and we hope to get some feedback before we make our final decision.
    Any feedback is appreciated, thank you!!!

Miaarte Fashion Jewelry
    miaarte.com

I heard the quality of the list sucks, and a lot of the affiliates on it don't want to be there.

I wouldn't touch it.

miaarte,

Please see http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=59804 (fixed link)

And if you are one of the people who got the invite to join the program (obviously since your posting about it and it is by invite only) I don't think you'll ever be "welcome" amongst affiliates.

It sure is a crying shame that Brian allowed this into his network, I, for one, am more than highly disappointed.

Parasites no, but Molander, yes?

Fudge man!

There are many blogs about the list, that also say stay away!

The only positive thing is for the people who want to buy it they can at the discounted price via the SaS link, the boof forgot to update that link.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; July 30th, 2005 at 12:47 PM. Reason: went overboard
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Please see http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=58868

I hate this shit:

vBulletin Message

Mr. Sal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home
    I like to watch and learn but, I don't have sufficient privileges to access that page.

Sal et al.,

The correct link is http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=59804

Sorry.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

The choice is yours.

"The Affiliate List is the best money our company has spent in quite a while...."

or

"Fudge man! There are many blogs about the list, that also say stay away!"

As for affiliates not wanting to be on the list, that's simply not true. If it were true, you could bet customers would be complaining about it and there would be blogs on quoting all of our un-happy customers.

Here's one:

"Jeff, I would like to visit with you and hope that Traffic Strategies and Department Stores Online may become one of the Affiliates you recommend."

Another:

"Hi Jeff,
    I was wondering who this report is designed for? Could my email address be changed to a more generic one such as info@xyz.com? The one printed in your report is for merchants to use and is not published online anywhere to protect it from spammers. This is a very interesting report. I was wondering if a few other changes were in order and I wanted to update you on a few of our new features...."

If I post to links that contain press releases from affiliates who wanted to let the world know they were on the list, that won't fly here. In fact, I predict Haiko will edit this post so that the truth won't have a shot at being told. Then again, that's life at ABW and is part of its magic.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    ROFL. Thanks for the laugh Jeff with your post. With all the devastation and hardships befalling so many of my friends and family, the laughs have been far and few.

If any edit was to happen to your post, it would have nothing to do with 'truth' but rather that you revived a 2 month old thread in an obvious attempt to plug your product. That would be spamming the board. I find it terribly funny.

Also an obvious bait in your posting to try and get a rise out of Haiko. So while you slight ABW in your post, you obviously recognize the reach and benefits to promoting here with your post plugging your product. Again amusing and got a smile out of me.

Jeff,

What sales are bad? Need that extra couple of hundred? You post this crap in this thread but the multi page one discussing the list you wouldn't say boo to defend it. As if spaming isn't bad enough, you have to misrepresent that I edit posts ... I'll leave your spam, but want to say ... GFY! Yeah that can mean "Grosshandler For You", but it doesn't, this time.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

As someone that is on the list, let me say this. If you contact me, not only will I NEVER join your program, I will let you know that I don't appreciate you spamming me with information that was obtained and sold WITHOUT my permission.

I asked to be removed. I was told no. I even had a merchant contact me about this, asked for more details and said she would try and get me removed. Nothing happened. I emailled her for an update and never heard from her again. SOOOO disappointed with her. BTW....I see you reading this thread now.

Anyhow, read that thread that H linked to and you will get the true feeling for the list.

Chris

ps....My information that is on the list, is all WRONG. He knows it and still continues to sell it.
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

15 years and counting
    The "Affiliate List Guy" should be in JAIL.
    He is not ashamed to show up here, once again.

ABW Ambassador
    "As for affiliates not wanting to be on the list, that's simply not true. If it were true, you could bet customers would be complaining about it and there would be blogs on quoting all of our un-happy customers."

I think that says it all. First, most don't know they're on the list because you didn't take the courtesy of telling them and you surely didn't get the permission. I think people in this forum, thread watch, the forum you blog at, webmaster private forum all telling you a list with people actually wanting to be on it vs. yours would actually be the way to go. I guess all that good advice just went over your head. I don't see customers complaining about but i think i know why but there are affiliates complaining about it once they found out. There was a blog started by somebody who didn't want to be on the list, a thread watch thread where somebody wasn't being happy on the list, another person, Buckworks, didn't want to be on it and you did what? She posted you threatened legal action. Maybe merchants are realizing what everybody has been telling you, even your own friends? You fell off your own make believe clue train.

15 years and counting
    What is he going to sell next time, our bank account and CC information because he found it somewhere while working for a merchant.

ABW Ambassador
    Just wanted to clarify about the threatened legal action. Jeff you can reread David's blog about Forgetting Past Sins where Buckworks posted that you sent her a letter threatening legal action after she said some very angry things about being included on the list without her knowledge or consent. Now as a merchant, tell me why i would want to buy a list like that and not an opt in one?

Internet Cowboy
    Shareasale apparently not the ethical company we thought it was.
    I am amazed that Brian is promoting this garbage.
    That changes my opinion of Shareasale 100%.
    You take the stage and talk about how Shareasale demands honesty and ethics from merchants and affiliates, yet you promote Molander's list?
    If that isn't talking out of both sides of your mouth I don't know what is.
    Sorry to say this, but that act alone negates every positive thing you and your company do.

I think I've received two emails and one call from merchants who found me on the list.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread