Exclusive Coupon Code for Affiliates
    Hello all,
    we have a very good news for all affiliates. Starting today you can advertise on your site a 5% off coupon code especially created for affiliates.
    The coupon code is SAVE5 (no commas, spaces etc.).

ABW Ambassador
    no expiry?

Not for now. We will notify affiliates ahead of time in case we decide to expire this coupon.

First sales using our exclusive Affiliate coupon code are flowing in. Keep them coming. I encourage all affiliates to take advantage of the new exclusive coupon SAVE5.

Today was one of the best sales through affiliate links. The exclusive affiliate coupon code SAVE5 really worked. I want to ecourage all of you to use this coupon on your sites and start making serious money. Hockey season will start soon and we want you to be ready.
    Happy Marketing!
    Vladimir
    Affiliate Manager for HockeyGiant.com

Marexa Get more form Internet™
    www.marexa.com

We had an incredible week!
    Sales are up 35% since we added exclusive coupon code for affiliates. I would like to thank all of the hard working affiliates for their support. I want to encourage all of you to use this special coupon SAVE5 on your sites. The conversions are great and the potential to make money is huge. The hockey season starts in only few weeks and we are already getting orders.
    HockeyGiant has become the largest online specialty retailer of hockey equipment and merchandise in the United States. The business is carried on in a modern 55,000 sq. foot warehouse operation in Carlsbad, California, which features a state-of-the-art inventory management and control system. With such system in place it is almost impossible to sell something out of stock. This is good news for affiliates because there are almost no back orders or cancelled orders. If you need help please contact me through email and I will get back to you as soon as I can. In the last few weeks I received tons of emails from affiliates. I will do my best to answer all of you in a timely manner.

Happy Marketing!
    Vladimir

Marexa Get more form Internet™
    www.marexa.com

Hello all,
    I want to let you know that as of today Hockey Giant is #1 in EPC in the Sports Category. (Last 7 days). Last week and this week top performing affiliates made 1000's of $$$. I found some affiliate sites still advertising HockeyGiant without the new SAVE5 coupon code. Please update your sites and add this coupon.

Happy Marketing!
    Vladimir

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread