InsightQuote (www.insightquote.com) is launching a new affiliate program through Shareasale. A brief description of our service and affiliate payout structure follows. I would greatly appreciate any feedback that you might have regarding our program or any tips related to successfully managing affiliate relationships. My name is Will Schneider, and I am one of the founders of InsightQuote. I can be reached at Schneider@insightquote.com. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

InsightQuote, Inc. was founded in order to provide businesses, both large and small, with a more efficient way to outsource their advertising specialty, promotional item and order fulfillment needs, as well as several other categories of business services. For example, companies spend considerable amounts of money to have their logos placed on everything from t-shirts to coffee mugs, and many companies are in need of fulfillment services such as binder assembly. We realize that tremendous cost savings can be achieved by outsourcing these projects. And make no mistake about it - choosing a vendor is a critical phase in the process, as many vendors charge substantially different prices for identical products and services. We make businesses more profitable by having vendors compete for their business so they can find the best price and terms at the click of a button. Business consumers simply fill out a short quote request form and we will automatically route it to participating vendors. These vendors will process the request and contact each business with a quote. Most importantly, InsightQuote is not a vendor itself. Rather, we are in the business of providing business consumers with FREE, multiple quotes from qualified vendors.

We are looking for quality affiliates to build lasting relationships in the future to drive targeted, quality traffic. You can offer your business visitors, large and small, a quality service while at the same time earn unlimited cash flow. We offer competitive rates for qualified leads our payouts start at 30%. For example, we will sell a qualified advertising specialty lead for $25 to a vendor. You will earn $7.50 on the sale of this lead. Better yet, if we sell the lead to four vendors, you will receive commission on an additional three sales, for a total of $30. Additional commissions are paid out using the post manual transaction feature on Shareasale.