Does GoldenCan have issues with Firefox? I was going to test them out with EasyClickTravel on a new site, but I seem to eternally be getting shoved back to the "Verify and Update Info" screen every few steps.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by infoTim
    Does GoldenCan have issues with Firefox? I was going to test them out with EasyClickTravel on a new site, but I seem to eternally be getting shoved back to the "Verify and Update Info" screen every few steps.
    Tim,
    This is not an error. When you login first time at GoldenCAN, you see the “Verify and Update Info” screen which says.

“You have successfully logged in. Please verify that we have your correct information and click on “Update & Continue" button at the bottom.”

At this screen you must enter the url of your website and click “Update & continue”. If you try to skip this screen by clicking on any other link, system will bring you back to same screen again. You can not continue until you verify your information.

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

Mr. GoldenCan
    I have never heard anything like that before. but i will check into it and see why this happed to you.
    Thanks
    Asif

Whatever it was, it seems to have cleared up.
    Tim
    consultant by day, affiliate by night

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Kuddos for Asif's hardwork to make GoldenCan into a real customer facing click focusing tool. I saw Shopperschoice as a new GC merchant. Confused them with Shopping Warehouse (recently posting at ABW) and marked them for GC showcases and coupons. I've no experience with them so I signed up.

Asif does so good at integrating merchant feeds and their valid sub-categories I hate to harp on him to rheam a merchant for a sloppy feed ...full of OOS items and dead end pages. My latest GC masterpiece is www.ecomcity.com/window-shopping.htm and using the search box for things like "Golf bags" shows a bunch of Shopperschoice OOS items. Then their site has a complete BBQ grill store with bunches of items ...but the category or search shows 1 item only??? Searching using GC shows a bunch of gas and charcoal grills. Is their category structure bogus and feed out of date? They also appear to not have any coupons and daily deals in GC,
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread