Mr. GoldenCan
    GoldenCAN Search Integration
    I don’t think I have been able to explain what GoldenCAN Search Integration can really do.

With Search Integration you can display price comparison of millions of products from multiple merchants on your website including Amazon.com, Overstock.com and many more.

If you add one line of HTML Code from GoldenCAN on one page of your website, that page will display the search results from all the merchants you have selected.

You can then add search box to as many as pages you like. No matter where the user goes on your site they will be able to find exactly what they are looking for and see a price comparison.

And If you like to link to any particular search results on your page you can also do that.

As example say, you want to display the price comparison of “1GB memory”. You can link to the search results page of “1GB Memory”

See this URL as example.

http://www.goldencan.com/demo/search...nst=1gb+memory

Please let me know what you think?

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

I think this is a great concept and the only thing I would like to see is more control over the format (colors etc using csss). I love the coupon feed plus I will implement the other modules and look forward to many more merchants joining so I can move one of my large sites with 800 affiliates + over to all use this system in the future. I would like to see the % a little less to something like 15% . good luck and its a very well thought out system that benefits everyone. Ive been tired of dealing with various datafeeds and how they change from merchant to merchant or affiliate program, this is exactly the sort of thing publishers like myself need, something that is all to one standard.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Thanks rAd,
    As affiliates are using the system more and more, we are learning more about the need of different options. We are doing our best to add more flexibility and options in the system. Every email received from the user with any suggestion is always appreciated and if possible implemented ASAP.

We originally planed to add the option of CSS but that will create more work for those users who are not really programmer or don’t know HTML or CSS. I have many users who are still having problem just adjusting the size of a Search Box because it is given in HTML code instead of one line of JavaScript. The beauty of the system is that it is easy for any one to use, without knowing HTML or anything. May be we can add some options for advance users where they can use CSS to manage the look and feel of a page.

If you have any specific option in mind that you do not see in the GoldenCAN system yet. Please email me and I would do my best to make it happen.

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Wow. Thanks. Now get to the programming work as we'll handle the promotional side at ABW.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Mr. GoldenCan
    To tell you the truth. Right at this moment as we speak. I am adding more features on GoldenCAN

Asif

Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    Hey ...throw me a peanut as I'm new at this.
    Hi Mike,
    Talk about being humble. You pointed out a wonderfull improvement. It seems like fine tuning GodenCAN.

I am sure Asif is paying attntion and he will do the needfull. We have to see how quick he does this, like he has done before.

Thanks to all you veterans It's been a great learning process.

SAM 2005

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Conversion ratio of the tool is magnified by making it address the shopper's peceived needs on themed pages. Normally dud merchant's will want into the mix as Asif works on focusing the shopper. Final clicks from GoldenCan should convert better then text links.

ps; don't scare the customer with the BUY NOW command. Change button to something like "Click to Buy or get details" as a softer approach. We aren't to be confused with the merchant.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread