Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hello all,

RSI is now live on GoldenCan and can be found here: http://www.goldencan.com/merchants.aspx?id=21

I have spent some time talking to Asif, looking over the model and I have to say it's brilliant on his part.

This is not for everyone, but for some that have limited data base experience, this is an awesome opportunity. One thing to keep in mind, the application is not "SEO" friendly, you need to have your own traffic or use PPC. The app will not generate traffic for you. On a good note, Google's dup filter will not whack you either.

If you have traffic, lock and load, make some dough....

We will be launching our other merchants on GoldenCan soon..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Good to see GoldenCan merchants vocally praising this program, and even arranging 100% cookied clicks. Asif you need to contact Overstock and see why their handbags and accessories category only shoes one pair of sunglasses.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Sometimes, we had to beg (or pay) for the updated / corrected / free / complete datafeed from their merchant or merchants... GoldenCAN has turned it around on them by unifying affs use.

Soon (if not already - Asif seems pretty speedy!) the merchants will realize the aff recruiting role Asif can play for them and they'll ask Asif to add little buttons that allow an aff in his GC system to apply to their program. Hey, if I'm already a CJ or LinkShare or ShareASale aff (and GC knows my CJ LS SAS aff number), how hard would it be for Asif to program a button that forwards an application to the network so we can apply to become a new affiliate for a new merchant in a network we already are a member of?

If I were Andy, I'd sure want to make it easy for affs within GC to "see" my merchants and click the apply button so the aff would add my merchant's datafeed into his/her GC stream...

And I believe the growing roles of affs using GC - and the recognition then of the aff recruiting role Asif can play - will get even more merchants, if not most, to foot the GC tab so fewer are 1-in-4's.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    And I believe the growing roles of affs using GC - and the recognition then of the aff recruiting role Asif can play - will get even more merchants, if not most, to foot the GC tab so fewer are 1-in-4's.
    Donuts,

We are working very closely with Asif and see the potential of GC in the affiliate marketing area as well as other areas we are exploring. Asif is a very sharp individual and a master programmer listed in the top 1% in MS website.

Asif will be in Miami and you will be able to meet him and speak to him throughout the weekend.

There many good things being developed with GC and ARC leading the way to your earnings success.....stay tuned..
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 22nd, 2005 at 10:37 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Asif will be in Miami and you will be able to meet him and speak to him throughout the weekend.
    My investment is looking better and better!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread