Asif,

I have a suggestion about the product links on the GoldenCAN merchant stores.

How about if when the visitor click on the thumbnail picture or in the link for more details, that link goes to the merchant product page directly, instead of staying on my site.

I figure that if I was the visitor and I already see a small picture and the price of what I am looking for in that page, I will like to see more details on the merchant site because I may be ready to buy now, but if I click on more info and stay on the same affiliate site with an another "click here for more details", I might lose interest and go somewhere else.

If we can save one extra click between my site and the merchant shopping cart, I think we may get more ales.

Sal.

Note: and another idea:
    I like the way we know about our page views on GoldenCAN, it would be even better if we can see the clicks to our individual stores too.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Asif,

I have a suggestion about the product links on the GoldenCAN merchant stores.

How about if when the visitor click on the thumbnail picture or in the link for more details, that link goes to the merchant product page directly, instead of staying on my site.

I figure that if I was the visitor and I already see a small picture and the price of what I am looking for in that page, I will like to see more details on the merchant site because I may be ready to buy now, but if I click on more info and stay on the same affiliate site with an another "click here for more details", I might lose interest and go somewhere else.
    Thanks Sal,
    This is a great idea and this feature is already available at GoldenCAN. When you create a store at GoldenCAN there is an option called “Display Product Detail”.
    If you select no for this option then in the product list when a user click on image, title or more info the user will go directly merchants site instead of the product detail.

Also there is an option to open all external links in new window.

Thanks
    Asif
    http://www.GoldenCAN.com

there is an option called “Display Product Detail”.
    If you select no for this option then in the product list when a user click on image, title or more info the user will go directly merchants site instead of the product detail.
    I got it now Asif,

I have that option on "Yes", that is why I was getting that extra click, but now I will know when to say (yes or no) to the “Display Product Detail” feature.

I'm glad I made that post, now I know more than before.

Thanks.

Sal.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread