ABW Ambassador
    Oh, on the Coupon Integration it lets you choose a font, let's say Arial as an example but this part:

Description Savings URL Expiration

will be some other font with no way to change it. If there was anyway to make it all match. Thanks.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Oh, on the Coupon Integration it lets you choose a font, let's say Arial as an example but this part:

Description Savings URL Expiration

will be some other font with no way to change it. If there was anyway to make it all match. Thanks.
    The font you choose will be applied to all the text. heading, description, and everything else

ABW Ambassador
    It's not. Just check out the examples on the goldencan site. Click any of the ones with coupon integration.

http://www.goldencan.com/samples.aspx

Just click on the sites next to coupons.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The creative juices makes me want to do a Can-Can dance. How's it going Asif on breaking out the individual GC merchant's categories so I can build specific pages for their sub-categories. Example:woman's clothing sub category. STP has ..
    Womens Clothing:> Womens Baselayer Underwear - Womens Dress Clothing - Womens Swimwear -Womens Casual Clothing - Womens High Performance Clothing - Womens Western Wear -Womens Clothing Accessories - Womens Sleepwear Robes

sample http://www.ecomcity.com/sierra-tradi...ncancid=416144

Checkmark Boscov's woman's apparel and Overstock's "womans apparel" creating a script outputting those interacting with obcessive compulsive ladies on the same page.... and you'll have me buying PPCSE Ads....LOL.

I got my first ever Linkshare merchant manager phone call today, trying to hook/spiff me on the rebirth of an Old dead BF merchant, and got her gawking over the flexibility of GC displays. She followed along on EcomCity links for a half hour till all the light bulbs in her head turned on. I don't think she ever saw that an affiliate can add real conversion focusing value to a shoppers mindset ...before the clickthrough.

I explained to her it's my only defense to get the referral so motivated, before turning them loose to battle through the BHO hijackers, they'd hopefully ignor the cookie tricksters and buy something now. She finally understood the longer they spent browsing within the safety of my site the more likely they'd buy! She's going to call Asif on GC enabling this former BF dog with some new conversion tools. She forgot all about calling me to offer special coupons, daily deal alerts, some choice keyword lists, a data feed and a sign up bonus. Guess Charlie told her that crap is for e-mail & SERP spammers and mass traffic tricksters....
    Last edited by ecomcity; July 7th, 2005 at 02:10 AM.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    It's not. Just check out the examples on the goldencan site. Click any of the ones with coupon integration.

http://www.goldencan.com/samples.aspx

Just click on the sites next to coupons.
    I am not sure if i understand your question correctly. I just tested a coupon integration. when i change the font name from arial to verdana the entire display of coupon page changes to verdana. Can you please explain me where i am missing so i can fix the problem?
    Thanks
    Asif

ABW Ambassador
    I'll use a site in the examples

http://www.alexscoupons.com/director...ng/index.html?

Description Savings URL Expiration are not arial, everything below it is.

I want it all to match. Anybody else seeing that they're different?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by ecomcity
    The creative juices makes me want to do a Can-Can dance. How's it going Asif on breaking out the individual GC merchant's categories so I can build specific pages for their sub-categories. Example:woman's clothing sub category. STP has ..
    Womens Clothing:> Womens Baselayer Underwear - Womens Dress Clothing - Womens Swimwear -Womens Casual Clothing - Womens High Performance Clothing - Womens Western Wear -Womens Clothing Accessories - Womens Sleepwear Robes
    Mike, Thank you very much for your kind words and telling merchants about GoldenCAN.

The category selection feature should be released some time today. I will post a message as soon as it is available.

Thanks
    Asif

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Asif.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread