Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Mike maybe this post will take the heat off you a bit
    Naw

Asif--I do have a couple of questions about this program.

1) Often, merchants don't use the same names for the same stuff. Take the Nike Shoes someone mentioned earlier. One may have them as Nike shoes, another might call them "athletic shoes-->Nike," while another may just call them "sports shoes" without further elaboration. Is GoldenCAN able to handle these differences--will it include all the Nike shoes that are hidden in the feeds despite the different naming conventions, when someone goes to pull a list of them?

2) What's the CAN in GoldenCAN stand for? Not a functionality question, but this has been bugging the daylights out of me since I first saw the name.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    What's the CAN in GoldenCAN stand for? Not a functionality question, but this has been bugging the daylights out of me since I first saw the name.
    Here is a Paragraph from GoldenCAN Press Release

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/7/prwebxml258880.php

"The time involved in keeping current with discounts, promotions and sales is enough to keep my own staff very busy, much less one affiliate marketer working on his/her own site," Mr. Malik explained. "GoldenCAN.com allows me to share the extensive knowledge and collection of data I've gained over the last four years. It is my pleasure to provide this wealth of services in one small package, a 'golden can' if you will, in a way I know will truly benefit the affiliate marketing community."

Thanks
    Asif

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread