Cheque?
    Just received a cheque sent 21/07/2005.
    However am yet to receive another cheque which was sent 20/07/2005.
    Both of them are in US$. What do you suggest? Should I now be more patient and wait for a few more days or ask them to resend it? Will there be any stop-payment deduction from my account? Had a similar problem once with Tradedoubler.com however CJ checks have always been on time.

My cj check for last month was sent on 26 july (the date from the mail), and in the members area it says that it was sent on the 20 july. I would suggest to wait few more days.

Quote Originally Posted by dapyx
    My cj check for last month was sent on 26 july (the date from the mail), and in the members area it says that it was sent on the 20 july. I would suggest to wait few more days.
    Yup that indeed seems to be the problem. I see that even my check dated 21 july was sent on the 25th. I shall be waiting for a few more days.

I did contact AAQ regarding this and this was their reply :

Hello,

Payment was sent to you in the amount of $xxx on July 20, 2005.

The check number was xxxxxx.

If you have not yet received this check, please verify your mailing address on our system. Checks are sent to the address that is on our system on the date the check is printed. If the address is correct, it is possible the check has been lost in the mail. You may request that we stop payment on the check and issue a new one. After 30 days from the date sent has passed you may request that we stop payment on the check and issue a new one. Unfortunately the bank charges us a $25 fee (for checks) or a $50 fee (for foreign drafts) to stop payment. This fee will be taken out of the re-issued payment.

If you are outside the U.S., be aware that international post is subject to heightened security measures, so perhaps this explains the delay.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    Client Services

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread