Art.com reporting issue
    Anybody else having problems with Art.com's reporting of sales lately?

Reporting problem - what is the problem?
    Ahem -- this was an extremely vague inquiry. You IMPLY but do not actually state that you have identified a reporting problem, and then you fish for responses. Personally, I would normally view this kind of an inquiry as a backhanded "attack" (perhaps by a competitor or disgruntled employee or parasite) and not as a legitimate inquiry. I would also hope that if others have identified tracking or reporting issues with art.com, they would have posted them somewhere on ABW.

I would suggest that you post additional information, such as "on [date], I clicked my own art.com link and purchased a poster for $20, but it was never tracked or credited" (this is more suitable for posting in the "test transactions" thread) or "I've sent 318 clicks to art.com but they only report receiving 287 clickthroughs," or whatever the actual issue is.

tim-store.com, fair enough criticism that i didn't provide enough detail, but why so defensive?

I did identify a reporting problem, however they fixed it today.

I had a normal month up until around 7/18 when sales dropped off completely even though click-throughs remained steady. Apparently sales were tracking but not being reported because now all those zero days are showing sales.

Angry
    Same here. It shows zero sales for at least two weeks.

Red face
    Ups.... Just checked after posting - everything came back, they probably had some glitches with reports. Me happy now!

Probably related to the fact that Art.com are changing the way the way they report sales (see note on art.com affiliate home page )

"reports will now be updated each day with orders placed rather than shipments made the previous day" and presumably there will be a bigger lag betweena sale being made and getting paid.

So I guess one will see a slight increase in sales but with a corresponding in returns, i.e. any reversal between order being placed and shipments will now be visiboe to us but weren't before.

Les

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread