Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Vermont Country Store?
    They were supposed to show up at CJ on Aug 1, i don't see them and the link they sent to sign up about a week ago didn't work. Anybody see them at CJ?

Question
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    They were supposed to show up at CJ on Aug 1, i don't see them and the link they sent to sign up about a week ago didn't work. Anybody see them at CJ?
    I've been with them for a long time but haven't heard about a move. I liked them when their product links _all_ worked and the SE's would find them. After that it has been like pulling teeth to get an order.

Exclamation now that you mention it . . .
    this from their reporting.net/bfast/bhalf-fast/befree interface:

UPDATES

The Vermont Country Store Bfast (reporting.net) program will be moving to the CJ Platform as of August 1, 2005. As of October 1, 2005 the Bfast (reporting.net) program will shut down and the affiliate program will operate exclusively on the CJ platform. You should start generating links through the CJ interface instead of Bfast (reporting.net) as of August 1, 2005. All Bfast (reporting.net) links you currently have on your site will stop tracking and earning you commission as of October 1, 2005.

If you are already a publisher in the CJ network, visit https://members.cj.com/member/publis...iserid=1589251 to log in to your CJ interface and apply to join the Vermont Country Store program.

If you are not yet a publisher in the CJ network, go to https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1589251 to sign up for the Vermont Country Store program and the broader Commission Junction network.

You may also contact affiliates@vermontcountrystore.com with specific questions or to request an appointment with a CJ representative that can guide you through the process.

Cool wow . . .
    and if you follow the CJ sign-up link you get the propaganda and deal without the links box.

note this:

URL: http://www.vermontcountrystore.com
    Currency: USD United States Dollar

Joined Network: 3-Aug-2005 (Deactivated)

===============================
    do you think someone told them about SAS?

ABW Ambassador
    I guess they're having some setup problems over at CJ.

I guess they're having some setup problems over at CJ.
    probably found out you can't get there from here.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Link didn't work for me either and I haven't seen them listed on CJ yet.

I could run over to VT easily enough and "help" them.

ABW Ambassador
    It's the only store online that i can buy Bounty candy bars. I have my parents ship them in from time to time

There's a detail page now, but no sign-up button, there is this:

Joined Network: 4-Aug-2005 (Deactivated)

I know we can't do anything until the system comes back up, but has anybody been able to join the program yet? I emailed Vermont Country Store that there was no join button, but never received a reply.

they problem they are/were having in moving to CJ is probably independent of CJ's current upgrade.

I had a sale with them (in bfree) the other day, first in ages.

ABW Ambassador
    I just keep looking for them in the "New Advertisers" section. Haven't seen them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr_Sacc
    I just keep looking for them in the "New Advertisers" section. Haven't seen them yet.
    I've noticed a time lag for some merchants, in the past, from the time a link shows up until the time they have a link in the New Advertisers section.

I sent yet another email to them Monday, and still no response. Clicking on the link in their original email now says:

Joined Network: 1-Sep-2005 (Deactivated)

They joined today and deactivated today? Good grief. When you send out an email telling people you are switching platforms, and give them a deadline to switch all their links, and then change your mind, the least you could do is send out another email saiying ... NEVER MIND.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I sent yet another email to them Monday, and still no response. Clicking on the link in their original email now says:

Joined Network: 1-Sep-2005 (Deactivated)

They joined today and deactivated today? Good grief. When you send out an email telling people you are switching platforms, and give them a deadline to switch all their links, and then change your mind, the least you could do is send out another email saiying ... NEVER MIND.
    Maybe their tracking was not working and CJ and the developers are working on it?
    Signup Now for our KiteandWind affiliate program exclusivly at Shareasale.
    * 7% + Bonus - 365 return days
    * 2nd Tier Signup Bonus - Parasite Free - Auto Deposit Merchant
    * Free Datafeed - PopShops- Performance Cash Bonus

I guess my point was the lack of communication. Whatever the problem is, they could let us know.

(Bump)
    Only 11 days left to switch out links. Any news on what's going on? Todd or Haiko, can you check into this? They don't respond to emails. Thanks.
    Ken

ABW Ambassador
    Lack of communication, taking care of your customers. It'll come back.

I was in CJ today looking at their banner ads. Can't remember how I got to them, whether I followed the original link in BF (don't think so) or did a search, but I did see the graphics. Not a very complete selection, either. No way to get links there yet. And no product links.

I asked about this in this forum about 10 days or so ago, but it's probably a deep dark secret as to what is happening.

It is now October 1, 2005. Logged into the BeFree platform, and went to my Vermont Country Store Account:
    UPDATES

The Vermont Country Store Bfast (reporting.net) program will be moving to the CJ Platform as of August 1, 2005. As of October 1, 2005 the Bfast (reporting.net) program will shut down and the affiliate program will operate exclusively on the CJ platform. You should start generating links through the CJ interface instead of Bfast (reporting.net) as of August 1, 2005. All Bfast (reporting.net) links you currently have on your site will stop tracking and earning you commission as of October 1, 2005.

If you are already a publisher in the CJ network, visit https://members.cj.com/member/publis...iserid=1589251 to log in to your CJ interface and apply to join the Vermont Country Store program.

If you are not yet a publisher in the CJ network, go to https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1589251 to sign up for the Vermont Country Store program and the broader Commission Junction network.

You may also contact affiliates[at]vermontcountrystore[dot]com with specific questions or to request an appointment with a CJ representative that can guide you through the process.
    I sent emails to affiliates[at]vermontcountrystore[dot]com, on August 4, and August 25, and never received a response.

I went to https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1589251, and sure enough banners appear. However, when you click on the Vermont Country Store link to actually join the program:

Joined Network: 1-Oct-2005 (Deactivated)
    There is no link to join the program.

I miss Gunilla Halperin! She was a wonderful affiliate manager for this program. Always answered emails the same day.

Isn't it time somebody got their act together with this program? I'm in limbo here. Clicking on my BeFree links works, but will I get credit for any sales? I can't exactly just wipe them out ... it would leave a big hole in my site.

So what? I'm sending them traffic via BeFree, but the program expired yesterday. I want to swap out my links for CJ, but the program which was supposed to start today is in Deactivated status.

They sent out an email on July 30 informing us that this change was coming, and yet since then, they have not communicated once.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    It is now October 1, 2005. Logged into the BeFree platform, and went to my Vermont Country Store Account:

I sent emails to affiliates[at]vermontcountrystore[dot]com, on August 4, and August 25, and never received a response.

I went to https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1589251, and sure enough banners appear. However, when you click on the Vermont Country Store link to actually join the program:

There is no link to join the program.

I miss Gunilla Halperin! She was a wonderful affiliate manager for this program. Always answered emails the same day.

Isn't it time somebody got their act together with this program? I'm in limbo here. Clicking on my BeFree links works, but will I get credit for any sales? I can't exactly just wipe them out ... it would leave a big hole in my site.

So what? I'm sending them traffic via BeFree, but the program expired yesterday. I want to swap out my links for CJ, but the program which was supposed to start today is in Deactivated status.

They sent out an email on July 30 informing us that this change was coming, and yet since then, they have not communicated once.
    Are they really expired? True, I can't add any domains to their site list. And if I click on the support link I get a server error message. I'll just continue the links I already have up and hope to see something from them.

15 years and counting
    This is the quality of service we can expect from our networks these days.
    This thread is pretty old and still NO answer.
    I've been affiliated to Vermont Country Store quite a long time. What's going on show some merchants and their networks have no respect for their affiliates..
    Do you think I'm going to use CJ to find a replacement?

Lightbulb
    in this case I'm not even sure there is a replacement. I was hoping they'd come over to CJ neatly, pop in a whole bunch of usable product links, maybe go for Akiva's dPSC or GoldenCAN. This is a good progression for any merchant.

Incidentally, their last metamorphosis while in BF absolutely sucked. The url change cost all the product links and section links we were able to use before the change.

It would be nice if they were tipped off to this discussion and came here with their input.

If the BF links die (they haven't yet AFAIK) they're going to die with it unless something happens at CJ.

ABW Ambassador
    Todd, said he had someone looking into it, said maybe Monday:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...5&page=1&pp=25

Vermount
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    in this case I'm not even sure there is a replacement. I was hoping they'd come over to CJ neatly, pop in a whole bunch of usable product links, maybe go for Akiva's dPSC or GoldenCAN. This is a good progression for any merchant.

Incidentally, their last metamorphosis while in BF absolutely sucked. The url change cost all the product links and section links we were able to use before the change.

It would be nice if they were tipped off to this discussion and came here with their input.

If the BF links die (they haven't yet AFAIK) they're going to die with it unless something happens at CJ.
    If you ever went there, you would find a lot of New Englanders have there own thing.They have been neglected for years, all of the textile mills, and other products,trees ruined by acid rain, beautiful country, they even keep walmart out, no big loss there.There license plates say it all "Live free or die" Until we get help to bring back the jobs up there,they will remain tight.The Peabody food company, only delivers food to the biggest cities, while many shoppers live in rural, or suburban communities JJ
    Last edited by jerseyjim; October 2nd, 2005 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Addition
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Even Einstein read comic books to relax[/FONT] :clap:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast