911HealthShop Current Coupons
    Join program at http://911healthshop.directtrack.com/

These expire 10-15

911HealthShop now carries Xango Mangosteen Juice! Xango sold more product in its first year than Pepsi did in its 35th year! The special running right now is "Buy 4 For the Price of 3!" or you can play off of "Buy 3 Get 1 Free". Either way, it's the lowest price anyone can buy Xango for on the Net. In addition, Xango is THE mangosteen juice on the market. Competition is practically nill for the product and is unmatched. Every sale for the past 3 weeks have always been at $100 MINIMUM!

Login to interface at http://911healthshop.directtrack.com and use last text link on page 9 for Xango

Coupon Codes:

Code: save5
    5% off $75 purchase

Code: save10
    10% off $150 purchase

Code: save15
    15% off $300+ purchase

Promote Xango with any of these coupon codes and YOU will be the lowest price on the Internet for this product GUARANTEED! 911HealthShop will not be posting these coupons on the site so they will even be higher priced than you!

Please post this statement regarding 911HealthShop coupons:

Limited to one coupon use per customer, household, and e-mail address. Customers may redeem only one coupon per promotion period. Any attempts to use more than one coupon code multiple times will be voided upon final processing of the order. Orders may also be delayed further if this should happen.

Please make sure your customers understand that coupon codes are case sensitive and must be entered at the time of checkout. Coupon codes can not be honored after an order has been completed.

Let me know how I can help you get started today!

Wishing you success,
    Elizabeth Jenson
    911HealthShop Affiliates
    affiliate-support@911healthshop.com

why are there MLM links for the Xango biz opp on the product pages of Xango on the 911healthshop website???

JOe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Because Xango is a MLM program.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Hello!

I wanted to the address the MLM/Xango issue personally.

It is true, Xango is most definitely an MLM-based product. However, we have two responsibilities here, to our customers and affiliates. We started off selling Xango about 3 weeks ago and the link to the business opportunity site has been posted right from the start. However, I can tell you that 100% of the site visitors who have landed on that page has purchased each, 4 bottles of Xango at $100 despite the invitation to join the business.

This obviously means that 100% of the sales thus far have been commissionable if they were reffered by any of our affiliates. We are aware of the concern here in regards to lost sales due to the link, but we must also serve those who are looking to join the business. This might not seem fair to some, but let me put it in another light. Our price for Xango is as follows: 1 bottle at $34.95 or 4 bottles at $100. Even if a site visitor wished to purchase on that other site, they would have to pay one of the following:

- 1 bottle for $39.95
    - 4 bottles at $135.00
    - 4 bottles at $100 + $35 for mandatory distributor kit

In addition, the other site charges tax on all orders, we don't.

So as you can see, there really is no incentive for anyone to buy at that other site. But again, there are those few that are looking to get involved in the business. In addition, we are required to share the business opportunity as a distributor ourselves according to the terms and conditions of Xango as a company.

And lastly, we are the only website that I know of who actually offers Xango in an affiliate program. The only other way to get involved with such a hot selling product is to join the business opportunity, which most affiliates have no interest in. So I guess what I am saying is, we do not feel that our affiliates are being cheated out of anything since we have truly setup a unique opportunity here. We could have easily made this product non-commissionable and not have included in our affiliate program. But this way, so far 100% of the sales originating from all sources do qualify for commissions, plus you're not going to find any other affiliate program for Xango outside of joining the business opportunity.

Our price points on the product are also unbeatable, with or without the use of our coupons. And remember, we currently do not post coupon codes anywhere on our website. So you couponers have a real advantage here to really kick butt on this product!

Hope that helps clarify the issue. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you should have any further questions. Excellent question, however!

Cordially,
    Jamie Miralles

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread