Lol

Lol
    Before you login at cj.com you might notice a new face under "case study"

This is hilarious !!

"They've never missed or been late on a payment. And their reporting always adds up."

Jeremy Palmer

===Let's see here they have been late on payments (but never for the TOP guys) like in May where they had a payment delay....and we all know about the REPORTING adding up WINK WINK.===

Read this case study:

Like many independent publishers, Jeremy Palmer began working in performance-based marketing part-time. After applying some of the best practices recommended by ValueClick's Commission Junction and developing his own specialized sites, Jeremy was able to quit his job and work full-time as an independent publisher. Today, Jeremy runs over 100 sites from online matchmaking to Web hosting sites and has been identified as a CJ Performer™, one of Commission Junction's top publishers in the affiliate network.

"Commission Junction is the most reliable affiliate marketing network. They've never missed or been late on a payment. And their reporting always adds up."

What makes Jeremy Palmer so successful? A combination of finding the right industries, partnering with brand name advertisers, testing a variety of media types, and continually analyzing CJ Marketplace data to make changes when necessary. By dedicating time and resources into his niche markets, Jeremy is able to get to know his audience and tailor his creative media around their needs. In addition, Jeremy works with leading advertisers - acting as a partner to help send valuable customers to their sites.

According to Jeremy, one of his critical success factors is taking advantage of Commission Junction's industry-leading reporting and analysis to help run his programs. "Commission Junction is the most reliable affiliate marketing network. They've never missed or been late on a payment. And their reporting always adds up," Jeremy stated. For example, to reach the 25 million monthly online daters, Jeremy is able to get real-time reporting numbers to see what type of media and what campaigns run best to refer high quality customers to the advertisers from his online dating sites. Jeremy credits the sophisticated reporting capabilities for helping him build his successful Web sites for advertisers like eHarmony and Audible. By spending time every day looking at the numbers provided, Jeremy is able to make changes to optimize his site - from small tweaks to changing creative entirely to see what works.

"We see Jeremy as one of our top publishers and as a partner in our online efforts," said Steve Hartmann, director of marketing at eHarmony. "Jeremy not only respects our brand and our goals, but acts as a valuable resource to help drive targeted customers to our Web site."

To find advertising partners, Jeremy tries to identify which companies will provide value to his audience. In addition to having a strong brand, he also wants advertisers to have open lines of communication with publishers to develop strong partnerships. Jeremy looks for advertisers who are keeping publishers aware of current promotions, industry trends, success tips and upcoming campaigns.

"It is critical for me to be able to be informed of what is going on with the advertisers to be able to drive quality customers to their Web site," said Palmer. "The sites that respect and treat publishers as partners are the ones that find the most success. Commission Junction has attracted some of the best advertisers in the business."

"Jeremy Palmer is a great example of why Commission Junction has the industry's best publisher network," said Kerri Pollard, director of publisher development at Commission Junction. "From working with available reporting data to communicating with advertisers, he is an exemplary affiliate and model for how to run a stellar publisher program."

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    funny x 2...
    (deleted url)

edit: seems something here at ABW changed a letter in the URL I posted earlier... so look around here:
    http://www.cj.com/clients/

The one above the jeremy one you referenced...

ya I just noticed the ebates one !!

Internet Cowboy
    Jeremy is in some fine company with eBates and MyPoints.

Disgusting, ain't it? uke:

I get angry every time I see some of those mugs pop up on CJ - because I know their profits very likely came from the hard work of a lot of honest publishers who aren't getting one cent for their efforts.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by holyearth
    ya I just noticed the eβates one !!
    they even honoured ebates with an award once. uke:

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread